Week 10 predictions

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Ok, so we are on to week 10. First week of Thursday night games.

My 8 ball picks

Chargers
Bears
Jags
Broncos
Bengals
Cowboys
Falcons
Rams
Redksins
Tampa
Titans
Cardinals
Ravens
Giants
Vikings (went back and asked 4 times. Came up the same every time)
Patriots

My Picks
Chargers
Lions
Jags
Chiefs
Steelers
Bills
Falcons
Browns
Redskins
Tampa
Panthers
Eagles
Ravens
Niners
Packers
Patriots

OAK @ SD
ARI @ PHI
JAC @ IND
DEN @ KC
PIT @ CIN
BUF @ DAL
NO @ ATL
STL @ CLE
WAS @ MIA
TEN @ CAR
HOU @ TB
BAL @ SEA
DET @ CHI
NYG @ SF
NE @ NYJ
MIN @ GB

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OAK @ SD
ARI @ PHI
JAC @ IND
DEN @ KC
PIT @ CIN
BUF @ DAL
NO @ ATL
STL @ CLE
WAS @ MIA
TEN @ CAR
HOU @ TB
BAL @ SEA
DET @ CHI
NYG @ SF
NE @ NYJ
MIN @ GB

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
OAK @ SD
ARI @ PHI
JAC @ IND
DEN @ KC
PIT @ CIN
BUF @ DAL
NO @ ATL
STL @ CLE
WAS @ MIA
TEN @ CAR
HOU @ TB
BAL @ SEA
DET @ CHI
NYG @ SF
NE @ NYJ
MIN @ GB

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
OAK @ SD
ARI @ PHI
JAC @ IND
DEN @ KC
PIT @ CIN
BUF @ DAL
NO @ ATL
STL @ CLE
WAS @ MIA
TEN @ CAR
HOU @ TB
BAL @ SEA
DET @ CHI
NYG @ SF
NE @ NYJ
MIN @ GB

These picks may bite me in the rear maybe...starting tonight. Just felt like picking against SD again. Oakland beat them twice last year, Palmer usually plays well against them and Rivers is still in an up and down funk. I am also hoping that SD had it's last gasp trying to come back and win against the Pack. Come on Oakland.....you are better then this crap lately. Please. Let's get some picks off of Rivers.

I wanted to pick the Colts but couldn't. Even with Manning and decent teams they give us fits. They are coming off a bye and we are banged up. MJD owns us. *sigh* Clark is out too and so is our #2 TE. Who is playing TE? Good question. Jags have a decent D. This sorta reminds me of when the Colts played the Browns at home. I am also getting a bit on the Suck for Luck bandwagon so let's keep this train rolling here boys....if Miami wins we have a two game lead! Sadly, Miami might actually be a bit underrated at times. They don't get blown out like Indy does.

I also was torn on Bills/Cowboys. Romo is a ******* but the Bills are shaky right now. The Cowboys are decent at home and I think another Ryan might be able to dial things up and confuse Fitzpatrick even though they don't have a Revis Island. Depends on the Cowboys run D I think vs. the Bills run game. I don't fully trust the Bills on the road yet.

I am going to give Chicago some credit here and think they won't get swept by the Lions. The Bears are underrated. They will give Cutler more pressure then the Eagles did but I am looking for Forte to continue rolling.

I almost went with Brees but this Saints team sounds banged up on D and really......who the hell knows. I think the
Falcons might be better then people think. Matt Ryan needs to step up and take control of this division. I have not been giving the benefit of the doubt as much anymore to QBs like Brady and Brees.

Almost picked Cincy but they almost always lose to the Steelers at home. I just wonder if Andy Dalton can handle the Steelers D for a full game...its the best he will have seen yet. It might be too soon for him. But, if Cincy wins this game then WOW. Playoffs?

I am taking the Jets to beat the Pats at home for the third straight year. Pats are the more desperate team but the Jets have to thrive off this situation. They have to kick their biggest rival when they are down and grab a golden opportunity to win this division finally. Pats have the better QB, Jets have the better team. I'll take the better team in this game and I know Rex is foaming at the mouth after what he has seen vs. the Pats offense the last two weeks.

I see some picking Tampa as an upset over Houston. I couldn't do it. Houston can struggle on the road but they match up incredibly well with an overrated Bucs team. They might run all over them.

I also wanted to pick the Giants at times. Can't. Niners can run the ball and control the clock in this game at home I believe. And last time I checked SF plays a bit better defense then NE does.

Go Raiders.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Okay, I got Oakland right. It was a hunch today. I truly felt like SD's last gasp to make something happen would have happened against GB. I felt the same in many ways when the Colts played Pittsburgh.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay, I got Oakland right. It was a hunch today. I truly felt like SD's last gasp to make something happen would have happened against GB. I felt the same in many ways when the Colts played Pittsburgh.
I totally expected the Bolts to blow out the Raiders. OOPS! :oops: WTF?

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I totally expected the Bolts to blow out the Raiders. OOPS! :oops: WTF?

Majority picked SD. I just don't like the feel of this team and it was a gut feeling they may lose when I woke up today.

For the rest of these picks who knows. It's tough to always call an upset so often you have to just go with the gut feeling or really trust the match ups. Both teams were banged up but I had a feeling Carson based on his previous games vs. SD could have his best game yet as a Raider.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
No more predictions? Forget Raiders/Chargers if you missed it.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Oakland at San Diego
I was really shocked the Chargers dropped another loss, and Carson Palmer is looking better, or maybe because he was playing a bad defense?

New Orleans at Atlanta
I'm going with the Saints, this game will show them they are taking control of the South, but their defense don't convince me it will be all their way. It's going to be close as bad as they've been giving up 3rd and 4th down plays. I actually think Atlanta could win this game, but I don't know, something tells me the Saints are getting it together.

Tennessee at Carolina
Cam Newton has a career day, they win

Pittsburgh at Cincinatti
I am picking the Bengals! Yeah I'm nuts, but I was right about the Squealers losing to the Ravens, I can hit this one too. This is the Bengals first real test, and I think they are going to out perform Pittsburgh today.

St. Louis at Cleveland
Browns will drop another one, Stephen Jackson has a career rushing day, over a bad defense

Buffalo at Dallas
Bills make up for that lousy loss last week, but I see this as a huge game of them getting turnovers on Romo.

Jacksonville at Indianapolis
I'm quite convinced the Colts are playing to lose, as they have for weeks now, their defense plays with their heads down as if they don't care.

Denver at Kansas City
Tebow won't complete 50% of his passes (like it's really a shock anymore), Broncos run, run, run like their worn out coach only knows how to do, but the Chiefs are going to win this, no matter how close it may be, I see K.C. winning in a blow out.

Washington at Miami
The laughing show in Washington continues, the Dolphins are going to win this one by more than 10 points.

Arizona at Philadelphia
The Eagles win this one, but might be close, I wouldn't be shocked if Arizona beat them to be honest, cause I'm one of the only people in the world that don't get shocked when the dream team loses.

Houston at Tampa Bay
This Texas defense is really good, they are going to be all over Freeman, and I see Arian Foster in the endzone, more than once.

Baltimore at Seattle
The seaducks won't do much against this defense.

Detroit at Chicago
This is the game that proves who is real and who is not. The winner of this will be the best bet for wildcard in the NFC North, but I'm taking Chicago.

New York Giants at San Francisco
Close call, but I go with the Giants all the way.

New England at New York Jets
Without a doubt, I think New England gets it together here.

Minnesota at Green Bay
A heavy shoot out with both teams going over 400 yards, but the Pack wins in a nail bitter.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pittsburgh at Cincinatti
I am picking the Bengals! Yeah I'm nuts, but I was right about the Squealers losing to the Ravens, I can hit this one too. This is the Bengals first real test, and I think they are going to out perform Pittsburgh today.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

New York Giants at San Francisco
Close call, but I go with the Giants all the way.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

:roflmao: