Week 1 prediction...Saints at Green Bay?

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have 13 days til the Road 2 Indy begins...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 pre-season games left
over 30 Packers will be cut/traded
but......
I WANT THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8th against the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS TO GET HERE........

Lets see what Packer/Saints fans think....

PREDICTION OF GM#1?

NEW ORLEANS 23
GREEN BAY......27

:viksux::chisux::detsux:

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
*Peers into the future*

I think the game will start off slow, but NO finds their game first and leads it at half 10-3. The Packers dominate after half and the final score is 24-17 for the good guys after a late meaningless TD throw from Brees.

What is this? I also see Favre eating Doritos as he watches the game, crying out sparingly to his wife as she sends "photos" to Arod in the next room. "Payback" she mutters underneath her breath, Favre falls to sleep on the couch as the last chip falls from his drunken mouth. He dreams of being back in GB, but soon finds it is only because he landed a job polishing Aaron's shoes before each game in the year 2018.

Yes, if you're wondering, I am that bored.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think it will be that close.
I just have this feeling that the Saints are on their way to being the Aint's again.
And it's gonna start in Green Bay.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Packers 21 - Saints 17. I think both teams will be a bit rusty, and though the fact the score will be closer than the game will feel.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I predict that I will have a freekin awesome time at the game. It will be my first game at Lambeau. I predict the Defending Super Bowl Champions, urged on by the best fans in the world will prevail in a close shootout.

Pack 35 Saints 31.

I predict it will be a DAY OF DAY'S

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I don't see us blowing them out unless they make bad decisions with the ball and we force turnovers.

Saints are better than they get credit for, they usually will show up against the good teams.

Key statement is We Cannot turn the ball over. Not even once.

The team that turns the ball over is going to lose.

Both of these teams know how to turn a fumble or pick into a touchdown.

Something tells me this won't be a shoot out as predicted.
Our defense will shut them down
Their defense will shut us down in times
It should be a close one, with the key being turnovers, and who can stop the other one's main weapon. If you can shut down the Saints screens you're good to go as long as you don't **** around and turn the ball over.

OP
OP
dogpackerz

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im thinking about changing my prediction....
after this 2nd quarter!!!!!
OUCH....!

OP
OP
dogpackerz

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe i should change my earlier prediction after watching 2nites game?

Naaahhhhhh......

After questioning McCarthy and Thompson's decisions all of last season.....I'm not making that mistake again.
I have full faith in the Coach and GM to get this team good ....

GO PACK GO

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say a win for the pack Brees will have headaches from us in the back field I see us getting interception or 2 out of him it may be a close game I say 30 for pack 27 saints.

PackPackPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the Packers will have trouble. Most people are expecting the Packers to blow out the Saints (this is an entirely good assumption), however due to the NFL lockout, this game will be much closer than it should be. I feel like the chemistry is still processing for both teams, since both of these teams only had a month to work with each other. Drew Brees did conduct team workouts during the lockout, so that will give the Saints an edge, however the Packers' talent and depth is just too overwhelming.

PackPackPackers' Season Predictions: 0-0

Prediction: Packers 20, Saints 17

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the Packers will have trouble. Most people are expecting the Packers to blow out the Saints (this is an entirely good assumption), however due to the NFL lockout, this game will be much closer than it should be. I feel like the chemistry is still processing for both teams, since both of these teams only had a month to work with each other. Drew Brees did conduct team workouts during the lockout, so that will give the Saints an edge, however the Packers' talent and depth is just too overwhelming.

PackPackPackers' Season Predictions: 0-0

Prediction: Packers 20, Saints 17

Off season organized "practices" and i use that term extremely lightly will have ZERO effect on the outcome of this game. If the packers had one thing that they really didn't need to work on it was chemistry. Our offense is nearly a mirror image of last year as well as on defense.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it too much to ask to BURY the saints? I expect the Packers to win b/c the Pack have faced the best defenses in the league, and owned them all. I want Drew Brees to meet Clay Matthews, Woodson, & Raji...a combination he has yet to face. I want a statement game, yes I'll be more then happy if they win, but I want a STATEMENT game that basically, without it being spoken, "HEY NFL, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE & THEY ARE HERE TO STAY!"

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it too much to ask to BURY the saints? I expect the Packers to win b/c the Pack have faced the best defenses in the league, and owned them all. I want Drew Brees to meet Clay Matthews, Woodson, & Raji...a combination he has yet to face. I want a statement game, yes I'll be more then happy if they win, but I want a STATEMENT game that basically, without it being spoken, "HEY NFL, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE & THEY ARE HERE TO STAY!"
I want to see a game that will make all the rest of the opponenets forfeit because they are all cowering in a corner somewhere.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts