Watching From Afar

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone have suggestions for how to watch the pre-season games without being in the great state of Wisconsin? Many of us are jealous of the rest of you from afar.

GB2016

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just signed up for NFL gamepass. 1st week is free but after reading about it I'm going to sign up for the whole year. Lots of extras come with it and you can watch all nfl games not live but right after they end. Seems like a good deal for 99 Bucks.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone have suggestions for how to watch the pre-season games without being in the great state of Wisconsin? Many of us are jealous of the rest of you from afar.
Back in my vegas days, I could always find an illegal internet broadcast. NFL takes em down quickly and I had to switch broadcasts in the middle of games, but I got it done. Dont Google the obvious, that's how the NFL finds em.

You get NFLN? They broadcast all of em, just not live.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good point, I forgot that NFLN will broadcast them afterward. I can't watch it live either way.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, the NFL Network is running the Packers/Titans game Saturday morning at 1:29a (Eastern DST). Already got my DVR set.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
would that be with the Tennessee announcers or the Packers?
Not sure. Maybe since it's at Green Bay they'll use the Packer announcers? Seems like they usually go with the home team crew, don't they?

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure. Maybe since it's at Green Bay they'll use the Packer announcers? Seems like they usually go with the home team crew, don't they?
NFL radio broadcasts both. Kind of funny to hear the opposite perspective sometimes, but you miss all the inside scoops.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
who's doing the broadcasts this year? isn't Lofton doing preseason for GB now? or is it still Gannon and harlan? I will not be disappointed to listen to someone else this preseason by any means

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If you have NFL Network they usually do the local broadcast sometime during the week after. Best I can think of sorry Guapo.

906Fan

Former Dancer
Reaction score
There’s this big website called reddit.com, you may have heard of it, and if you search it for NFL streams you will find links and instructions. It’s no secret.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
So far so good but just to review from the rules:
Site that Stream NFL Games:
We do NOT under any circumstance allow people to post links to streaming NFL games. Furthermore, we do not offer ANY form of advertising to sites that stream content. As with all serious offenses, you will get banned immediately if you create a thread or post with links to these types of sites in your signature or within the content of your created thread/post. If you are trying to find places that WILL be showing the Packer games, you can check out the following site: http://www.packerseverywhere.com/

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just FYI, The NFL Network is broadcasting the Packers/Steelers game Friday morning at 2:00 am (Eastern DST).
It's a home game, so I suppose it will be the Packer broadcasters again?

Reaction score
NFL gamepass offers a free trial. That takes care of 1 week right there. I guess if you work the system you could use 2 more seperate email addresses (work, home, etc..) each week and cancel the pass after each game.
I got the first one free but I’ll personally just keep the nfl $99 pass so I can review any or all games from any solid internet source (laptop, cell, tablet, smart tv.. etc..) You can hdmi Cable it to any modern tv if desired.
Including all preseason games that’s 20 guaranteed home team games or about $5 each. The cost of a small popcorn at the movies. You can also watch the game on the run. Not to mention the bonus is having access to review any game..any time and any team at the touch of your fingertip and without testing your ethics by not staying above board.
Obviously if it’s exclusively preseason you want access to this wouldn’t be prudent to keep the pass

Last edited:

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm in Thailand right now and I don't thing there is a chance of me seeing any preseason games. I would like to know. Was Hundley still chewing gum?

D

Deleted member 6794

I'm in Thailand right now and I don't thing there is a chance of me seeing any preseason games.

As far as I know NFL Game Pass is available in Thailand as well with you having a chance to get a seven day free trial.

H

HardRightEdge

There’s this big website called reddit.com, you may have heard of it, and if you search it for NFL streams you will find links and instructions. It’s no secret.
I tried n the past I've tried some of these bootleggers and found the video quality and buffering to be intollerable. Maybe there's somebody like that 11 year old who hacked the Florida election system in 10 minutes who's pirating the network's satelite

By the way, Game Pass has replays of regular season and playoff games going back to 2009 in both full and condensed versions for those who want to relive highlights or for those gluttons for pushishment looking for the lowlights. It also has coaches film replays (except for preseason) for the hardcore with both wide view and end zone views for each play with no commercials, no dead huddle time except for shots of the scoreboard, and no audio. That usually shows up around mid-week.

If one finds watching game replays unsatfying after already knowing the score, reading the reports, seeeing the highlights and reading the box score, Game Pass is probably not worth it with money games on replay only.

Last edited by a moderator:

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was checking out this Game Pass. It looks like you can get the games live as long as it's not your home team, is that right?
Since I don't live in Wisconsin, it might be a good deal for me.

H

HardRightEdge

I was checking out this Game Pass. It looks like you can get the games live as long as it's not your home team, is that right?
Only for preseason. Regualar season/playoffs are replay only.

DirecTV is not paying billions of dollars and charging up to $400 per year to compete with a $99 service.

Last edited by a moderator:

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only for preseason. Regualar season/playoffs are replay only.
DirecTV is not paying billions of dollars and charging up to $400 per year to compete with a $99 service.
I see, thanks. I get tired of missing games though. If the Packers aren't broadcast here, I usually end up following along on ESPN's Gamecast.

Members online

Latest posts