Was the GB crowd actually booing the home team during the game?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, maybe Low Life is too strong a word but why would you boo a team that brought home the Lombardi, has been on a run for a year and is just having a real bad day. What kind of fan loyalty is that? That you are only with them when they are good but if they screw up one day you are going to make their day even worse. Is that what Packer Fans are about? Not in my book.

Thats fine..cheer them for allowing a hail mary..

I wont, I will let them know I didnt like that play..

Eric87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every guy I know totally loves it when his wife or girlfriend mocks and berates him.

Like this one guy I know was up for a big promotion, and was almost a lock to get it. Then he totally blew it and took himself out of the running. He went home and told his wife, and she tore into him for about half an hour. He was totally cool with it though, and just said "It's her right to do that" and "I can use that as motivation."

DocSkittles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would have stayed till after the end, and gave the team a standing ovation as they ran back in tunnel even if I would have bo'od the hail mary play

Well, hopefully, if we're ever in Green Bay at the same time, we will have forgotten about all of this non-sense and how tho great season ended. Then the first beer is on me... And we can talk about how we'll whip the visitors butts and make it back to the Super Bowl.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Thought I heard booing too, which I don't agree with. No matter how bad they looked, you have to be some what appreciative of something they did this year, despite the disappointment of getting our ***** handed to us. No matter who the team is, the fans should support the home team 100%. I too would have stayed till the end, since I watched the entire game through the end even after it was pretty much over when Finley dropped that 3rd and 5 pass.

That game was a major disappointment, but look at the bright side. At least they didn't go into the post season 16-0 and lose, Rodgers still might win the MVP, Jordy Nelson has turned into the go-to-guy of this team, and the offense statistically had one of the best seasons ever. Disappointing end of the season, but there is still A LOT to be appreciative for. Oh and BTW, this would have hurt a million times worse if they lost like this in a Super Bowl. Don't talk like this team ain't **** and hasn't won anything, cause they got their rings.