Was anyone else in tears after the game...?

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was. And I don't care who judges me.

Our guys deserved this more than anyone in this league. The crap we've been through this year, the obstacles we've overcome. Giving guys like Drive, Wood and Cliffy that ring that they've fought so damn hard for. All the Favre crap, Rodgers handling it better than ANYONE I know could have, including myself, and him finally starting HIS legacy.

I was in tears, and I couldn't be happier.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
No, but my ankle is damn near broken from running around the house, haha.

Watching all the post game celebration and what not will put me in tears though.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I thought I would be, but I wasn't. I was getting misty eyed, but a tear never came down.

I'm sure it'll hit me at some point in the next day or so and I'll shed a tear or two.

OP
OP
98Redbird

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought I would be, but I wasn't. I was getting misty eyed, but a tear never came down.

I'm sure it'll hit me at some point in the next day or so and I'll shed a tear or two.

Yeah, I was more misty eyed than anything, was just choked up.

I didn't pull a Jarrett Bush LOL

That dude was ballin after the game! Anyone else see him?

SoCalPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At first I wasn't in tears, but when it sunk in that we won the SB I started to cry a little. I'm so proud of our guys

Eis Bowl

Touchdown Artist
Reaction score
I was. I thought that I maybe would a little but it ended up way more. All the beer probably helped but all of the sudden I thought about watching the last Superbowl win, where I was, the friends that I was with, the ones that have passed since and the great times I had watching the Pack through the years.

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am still misty eyed. The emotional high after this win is unbelievable. Like I told my wife to be last night, all those times the Packers lost and I would be grumpy and in the dumps for a day or so, every time the Packers do something dumb and it just ****'s me off to no end.. all worth it for the feeling I got right now.

billysofly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this girl but whack in the face when the 4th end....she cry cause she bite her lip and there was blood :)

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at the bar with my best friend, and he is from Iowa originally and was JUST AS happy as I was. He couldn't wait to rub in the Pack victory to his rents haha. Well okay his dad is a Pack fan, and moms a Bears fan. Which one do you think he follows? Yeah I was happier than a fat kid in McDonalds.

Members online

Latest posts