Walker Allowed to Seek Trade

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
I think Mr. Walker and his agent, when they go out seeking a trade on their own, will find out that other teams don' value him as highly as they think he should be.
Hopefully reality will smack Javon right in the face.

Yeah, life sucks. I wonder if his step daddy, moms, cousins and whoever else will load his furniture back up in the truck for the move north!

It is an awful lot to ask of a team to give up a high draft pick and a large contract, especially if they are up against the cap. Good luck to the agent, I'm quite sure he will be doing the talking.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
i'd rather have signed javon than woodson. 10 million gaurenteed, we could pay him, but walker wants to go, so what choice do you have.

This team is going a different direction, we're trying to get a team concept back in it with getting 'packer personell'...and if walker doesnt want to be here then he won't fit in

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
dhpackr said:
i'd rather have signed javon than woodson. 10 million gaurenteed, we could pay him, but walker wants to go, so what choice do you have.

This team is going a different direction, we're trying to get a team concept back in it with getting 'packer personell'...and if walker doesnt want to be here then he won't fit in

You might have to change your name. I'm surprised you've "held out" this long!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good Week in Green Bay so far. Favre will play at least one more year. Woodson is on board. Added depth to the D-Line and the #5 overall pick in the Draft guarntees us a good player. Getting rid of Walker is both good and bad. Talent wise he might be one of the best WR's in the game but he'll be a distraction and that can sometimes be the worse things for the team.