Vikings Troll

TheTroll

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Packer fans, Vikings fan here. Not here to just bash the Packers, but if I really get the urge I just might :wink: as you would bash my Vikings. I just want to be able to discuss the game of football intelligently with some of the enemies fan :wink:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the site TheTroll, glad to have anyone here that will talk football (and the occasional smack) regardless of their team of choice.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Packer fans, Vikings fan here. Not here to just bash the Packers, but if I really get the urge I just might :wink: as you would bash my Vikings. I just want to be able to discuss the game of football intelligently with some of the enemies fan :wink:

you sure your a Vik fan?

LOL

Welcome!!!

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TheTroll said:

you sure your a Vik fan?

LOL

Welcome!!!

This can't be this easy!!! Wait till Cheesey gets here!!

A Viking Troll (kind of redundant, isn't it?) wants some intelligent conversation so, of course, the first place he thinks of is Packerforum. There "may" be hope for him after all.

Will the Purple Gnome throw him out of the club??

OP
OP
T

TheTroll

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
TheTroll said:

you sure your a Vik fan?

LOL

Welcome!!!

A Viking Troll (kind of redundant, isn't it?) wants some intelligent conversation so, of course, the first place he thinks of is Packerforum. There "may" be hope for him after all.

Sorry but I have been a member of a good Vikings forum for a quite some time now. You are welcome to join, and you will be treated with respect as long as you respect your place and talk intelligent football instead of just coming on there to bash the Vikings. There are a few regular packer fans on there already, and they are treated with respect, they may take a few knocks but then, its a Vikings forum, what else can you expect. I expect to take a few shots here if I stick around as well. I usually don't take a big part in the whole bashing other teams fans anymore, unless they are stupidly blinded with team color shades (not a bad thing until you reach a certain point :wink: ) or they start on my Vikings.

And if you mean I will ditch the Vikes by "there may be hope"...then there is no chance :)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
PackFanInSC said:
longtimefan said:
TheTroll said:

you sure your a Vik fan?

LOL

Welcome!!!

Sorry but I have been a member of a good Vikings forum for a quite some time now. You are welcome to join, and you will be treated with respect as long as you respect your place and talk intelligent football instead of just coming on there to bash the Vikings. There are a few regular packer fans on there already, and they are treated with respect, they may take a few knocks but then, its a Vikings forum, what else can you expect. I expect to take a few shots here if I stick around as well. I usually don't take a big part in the whole bashing other teams fans anymore, unless they are stupidly blinded with team color shades (not a bad thing until you reach a certain point :wink: ) or they start on my Vikings.

And if you mean I will ditch the Vikes by "there may be hope"...then there is no chance :)

I honestly have tried a few and each one was the same..Nasty and rude right form the get go...Didnt even get a chance to say hi to be honest...

The main one I think was from kfan

OP
OP
T

TheTroll

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TheTroll said:

you sure your a Vik fan?

LOL

Welcome!!!

Lol, Yeah I am deffinetly a hard core Vikings fan. I think every team has at least some intelligent fans :wink: Just like every team has some extremely ignorant stupid fans....some more then others :lol: I imagine you guys think there is more stupid Vikings fans then intelligent. I can understand that since we do go a little crazy sometimes, but you guys go just as crazy usually :) . Let me fill you in, if you want to talk intelligent football and not just go bash the Vikings, most good Vikings fans will respect you and would welcome a good civil conversation about Americas greatest game.

OP
OP
T

TheTroll

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TheTroll said:
PackFanInSC said:
longtimefan said:
TheTroll said:

you sure your a Vik fan?

LOL

Welcome!!!

I honestly have tried a few and each one was the same..Nasty and rude right form the get go...Didnt even get a chance to say hi to be honest...

The main one I think was from kfan

Don't want to come on here and promote other sites right away, but here is a link to the best Vikings fans sites out there. www.purplepride.org
If you go to the forum and join, and just say you want to talk good football you will probably be welcomed to come and join in. But I am not saying there is going to be some radical purple Ideas of the Vikings running around there. But what else do you expect from a big bunch of crazy excited Vikings fans? I expect the same on here. As long as you talk intelligent football we will welcome anyone regardless of the team you love. But if you have radical crazy ideas then you will get thrown out and bashed just like the Vikings fans who come on there with those kinda ideas. Just keep it clean.

If you join, PM me your name over there and I will try to help out a bit if I can. I will give you mine then as well.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackFanInSC said:
longtimefan said:
TheTroll said:

you sure your a Vik fan?

LOL

Welcome!!!

You are welcome to join, and you will be treated with respect
Wasn't that the same thing the Indians said to General Custer???? :lol:

J/K of course...........WELCOME TROLL!!!

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Viking Troll eh? Oh well if you follow Vikesrule's lead you'll make it around here. Throwing a bit of humour in will always allow you to get away with a lot of sass. Just ask me and Cheesy. LOL

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Viking Troll eh? Oh well if you follow Vikesrule's lead you'll make it around here. Throwing a bit of humour in will always allow you to get away with a lot of sass. Just ask me and Cheesy. LOL
Yup! How true! :lol:
Hey.....we allow BEARS fans on here, so why NOT another Viqueen fan??? :lol:

Members online

Latest posts