1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Vikings and Bears games

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by mike_donnelly, Nov 29, 2006.

1. mike_donnelly

mike_donnelly Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm coming over from Australia, I want to go to the Vikings and Bears games (last 2 of season). Could anybody help me out with tickets? I can arrange payment, I'd love to sit with Packers fans.

2. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You'll have to be prepared to pay The Vikes tickets are going pretty high

3. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Check with stubhub HERE click on "Green Bay Packers" for the Vikes game tickets and "Chicago Bears" for the @ Chicago game!

4. vegOmatic

vegOmatic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Tickets for the Vikings game are starting at $125 each through Packer Fan Tours, 1-800-851-PACK.

5. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    $75-$590 with the StubHub link above.

6. vegOmatic

vegOmatic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The one listed for $75 is an auction and it's up to $300 now. Stubhub has singles starting at $97, use Ryan's link and he'll get a percentage for the forum.

If you want two tickets together, Stubhub does have prices starting at $110 each.

Bottom line is demand for tickets is way down and so are the prices.

7. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Guess I should have looked into that $75 ticket a little closer :) Just took a glance and posted back here - veg is right though, anything done through StubHub contributes to the operating costs of the site.

8. mike_donnelly

mike_donnelly Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    sorry guys, I would have loved to come, but I got a bit ahead of myself thinking it would be easy to get over there, but all the flights are rudiculous prices this time of year. the best price i could get was $2600!!! i like the packers, but not that much :) I guess I will have to be content with waking up at 5am to watch NFL on tv.

9. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    well thats poopy...