PFF Grades Best and Worst vs Vikings

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry for delay, forgot. Minimum snap count of 10 remember.

Best Offense
Jayden Reed - 92.7
Jordan Love - 90.8
Bo Melton - 89.5
Aaron Jones - 83.6
AJ Dillon - 78.6

Worst Offense
Josh Myers - 37.4
Josiah Deguara - 51.1
Jon Runyan - 53.6
Elgton Jenkins - 54.4
Malik Heath - 58.5

Best Defense
Preston Smith - 90.3
Isaiah McDuffie - 87.1
TJ Slaton - 83.5
Jonathan Owens - 75.6
Rashan Gary - 73.1

Worst Defense
Kingsley Enagbare - 47.7
Carrington Valentine - 51.9
Eric Wilson - 52.5
Darnell Savage - 56.7
Kenny Clark - 58.4

Thing to remember is don't look at the scores as a letter grade. It is VERY DAMN TOUGH to get above 90....like picture that as an ALL PRO level game.

I always if wanting to assign a letter grade add 10 to each score. A 60 is like a C- (70) and such.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Three of the worst grades on offence are offensive lineman. The way we handled the Vikings in both the run and the pass I find that hard to believe.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Three of the worst grades on offence are offensive lineman. The way we handled the Vikings in both the run and the pass I find that hard to believe.

They created decent pressures, and also while I haven't watched the All22 yet remember even an 80 yard pass play for a touchdown the line could have had two guys completely whiff on a block. Also our run blocking was not that great, it excelled in some plays but on a whole wasn't that great.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good points. My point was being kind of vague since watching on regular TV I'm not focused on anyone group. If I had this all 22 you talk about, my opinion would probably be much more in line with yours.
They created decent pressures, and also while I haven't watched the All22 yet remember even an 80 yard pass play for a touchdown the line could have had two guys completely whiff on a block. Also our run blocking was not that great, it excelled in some plays but on a whole wasn't that great.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good points. My point was being kind of vague since watching on regular TV I'm not focused on anyone group. If I had this all 22 you talk about, my opinion would probably be much more in line with yours.

Possibly, PFF is not to be taken as gospel for sure but they do decently.

Members online

Latest posts