Vikings and Bears games

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm coming over from Australia, I want to go to the Vikings and Bears games (last 2 of season). Could anybody help me out with tickets? I can arrange payment, I'd love to sit with Packers fans.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mike_donnelly said:
I'm coming over from Australia, I want to go to the Vikings and Bears games (last 2 of season). Could anybody help me out with tickets? I can arrange payment, I'd love to sit with Packers fans.

Check with stubhub HERE click on "Green Bay Packers" for the Vikes game tickets and "Chicago Bears" for the @ Chicago game!

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tickets for the Vikings game are starting at $125 each through Packer Fan Tours, 1-800-851-PACK.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mike_donnelly said:

Check with stubhub HERE click on "Green Bay Packers" for the Vikes game tickets and "Chicago Bears" for the @ Chicago game!

$75-$590 with the StubHub link above.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
$75-$590 with the StubHub link above.

The one listed for $75 is an auction and it's up to $300 now. Stubhub has singles starting at $97, use Ryan's link and he'll get a percentage for the forum.

If you want two tickets together, Stubhub does have prices starting at $110 each.

Bottom line is demand for tickets is way down and so are the prices.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guess I should have looked into that $75 ticket a little closer :) Just took a glance and posted back here - veg is right though, anything done through StubHub contributes to the operating costs of the site.

OP
OP
M

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sorry guys, I would have loved to come, but I got a bit ahead of myself thinking it would be easy to get over there, but all the flights are rudiculous prices this time of year. the best price i could get was $2600!!! i like the packers, but not that much :) I guess I will have to be content with waking up at 5am to watch NFL on tv.

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mike_donnelly said:
sorry guys, I would have loved to come, but I got a bit ahead of myself thinking it would be easy to get over there, but all the flights are rudiculous prices this time of year. the best price i could get was $2600!!! i like the packers, but not that much :) I guess I will have to be content with waking up at 5am to watch NFL on tv.

well thats poopy...

Members online

Latest posts