[VIDEO] Packers Vs. Bengals (8-28-06)

Blackjackking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great video! As the Packer's high lights are shown the Bengals score keeps going up. Here's a thought, post a video like this when the Packers are winning, or when they suck a bit less! This team is horrible!

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So our highlights were a punt, a FG, Green winking at the camera and Favre running into the tunnel after the game?

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it was a good video.

hopefully when you make a video next week the packers win.

i wasnt expecting a video this week.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
umair said:
it was a good video.

hopefully when you make a video next week the packers win.

i wasnt expecting a video this week.

I'm always thankful when a video is made. It's always fun to watch. That was just a little venting on my part. My bad and thanks for the video zero! :D

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
LoL

The punt was added because I thought it was a decent punt and well I didn't have a WHOLE lot of options :( hah

The FG was added because, well its the only thing some will ever see from Rayner.

Just threw in what I could.

The wink was added cuz well ... I thought it was funny.

Packman5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice Video but it needs new music definately. It's hard to get pumped up to watch packers highlights when some crazy rapist is telling me to move it. Just a suggestion.

Sef0r

Cheesehead
Reaction score
zero2cool - will this continue into the season? I live in New Zealand and only get the Sunday Night and Monday Night games on ESPN.

The last 2 videos (the only ones I've seen) have been very much appreciated.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice work Zero -- without much to work with.

For now your intent is only to only show positive play, perhaps you could tinker with showing significant plays (positive or negative) as a way to deepen your game highlight reel.

Just a suggestion -- not at all meant to detract from your solid work.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Sef0r said:
zero2cool - will this continue into the season? I live in New Zealand and only get the Sunday Night and Monday Night games on ESPN.

I intend on doing so yes. I record every game and then convert it to DVD. So as long as I have the extra hour or so to cut the stock source up I'll be doing a video highlight every game.

Sef0r

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Sef0r said:

I intend on doing so yes. I record every game and then convert it to DVD. So as long as I have the extra hour or so to cut the stock source up I'll be doing a video highlight every game.

Aside from starting 2 rookies at gaurd, this is probably the best news I've had in a long time. Thank you good sir.

Members online

Latest posts