Vick to the Eagles

D.Levens

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So it looks like Tedrow is going to go with 2 rookie backup QB's again...

Way to go Mr. 31-33.....you missed the boat again...*******! :happy0005:

D.Levens

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I criticized the fans who liked him better than Favre because of their manlove for TT.

I've been a Packer fan since '67....

I like alot of Packers besides Favre...

I like Tauscher, Driver...Jennings...

That's the only thing that I'll give Ted Thompson....

He drafted Jennings...that's it. Other than that, I think he's a loser.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
D. Levens go check out a book at the library you're at. You need to really re-evaluate your life.

I'm glad the whole "Vick to Packers" story has been squashed and that Raji signed. Now the packers can get down to business.

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
Attention Moderator: Please speak with D.Levens about his cussing and crass language.

Attention D.Levens: Based on your online maturity, I'm not going to use my time to explain anything to you. I will suggest that you read about the details of Ted Thompson's NFL career.

Attention Philadelphia Eagles: Perfect match.

D.Levens

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Manlove" is crass language...???

I think that you just don't like my opinions and are trying to get me banned...

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No one is going to get banned. Everyone is allowed to express "their" opinion. Excess foul language is not tolerated and D.Levens post was FINE.

As long as no one throws around some personal attacks it is all good.

Back on track...

I wonder how much protesting is going to take place at Eagles games now???

At least I will be able to see him at a home Chargers game!

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, there will be no pressure there... on Vick. They absolutely HATE Donovan McNabb, god knows why, and will cheer for Vick to take his job. Winning 0 superbowls does that to you... Just look at vikings fans (most)...

nelanator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Attention Fazeman: This is the internet, not a Veggie Tales video. Don't let the green color scheme fool you. I suggest that you check out all that the internet has to offer and then come back and reevaluate your stance on just how crass D. Levens' posts have been.

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score

It's not that I don't accept your opinions or that I'm trying to get you banned. It's just that your opinions are akin to popping farts; little to no substance.

Attention Fazeman: This is the internet, not a Veggie Tales video. Don't let the green color scheme fool you. I suggest that you check out all that the internet has to offer and then come back and reevaluate your stance on just how crass D. Levens' posts have been.

The green color scheme doesn't fool me. Nor does the red, white and blue color scheme. The internet and everyday life is a testament that this country is full of stupid, stupid people. Let's begin with someone who is from my area; Michael Vick. His well publicised stupidity is one of countless examples as to why I've had to adjust my fanaticism for the NFL over the years. But, that goes with anything.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Trust me D.Levens no one will get you banned, you are very capable of that your self.

I have edited 2 of your posts in last 2 days for words that are not or were they necessary...

Your post on this thread as Rob said was fine..

However you have been known to let some questionable words fly in the past...When that happens I will edit those (not sure about other mods)

Now I am glad the guessing game is over as to where he was going..

I wonder how Mcnabb feels about this?

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gee, the ONLY decent player TT ever drafted was Jennings? What do you have against Rodgers - besides the fact that you feel he stole BF's job away?

D.Levens

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He was "given" the job because AWAD couldn't beat Favre out in a head to head competition, so TeeTee had to get wid' of the big bad Fawve....get your facts straight you damn, baby...

Have fun think up excuses and rationalizations for Mr. 31-33 this year, pal...:jester:

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright alright. Everyone calm down. This is a thread about Michael Vick playing for the eagles. Doesn't need to turn into a Favre, TT, Rodgers thread. WAY off topic...

Keep it on topic and clean and we are all good. Opinions are what keep forums going just make sure we stay on topic for said thread. :)

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, McNabb commented on it after the Eagles pre-season game. He said he was pulling for Vick to get on the Eagles. He also said he believed people should get second chances and etc etc.

nelanator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, McNabb commented on it after the Eagles pre-season game. He said he was pulling for Vick to get on the Eagles. He also said he believed people should get second chances and etc etc.

Yup. He said that he practically lobbied to bring him in and commented like you said on the second chances. He also said that he feels in no way threatened and neither should Kolb because Vick is just another offensive weapon for the team.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts