1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Urban Dictionary defintions on Brett Favre *Adult Language*

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Wood Chipper, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    So i looked up Brett Favre on urbandictionary (bored at work) and the first page was typical things you expected out of packers fans prior to him ever retiring (the first time) and when i got to page 2 thats when all the funny defintions came up.

WARNING: Some of these are inappropriate!!!

1) Simultaneously being the best and worst at something.
    Brett Favre holds the record for the most touchdowns ever, but also holds the record for the most interceptions. Loser.

2) The act of sending a dick pic through a text.
    Sarah: I just got a Brett Favre from Josh!

Alex: What the hell are you talking about?

Sarah: He sent me a picture of his dick like Brett Favre did!!

3) During rear-entrance intercourse; the act of removing the penis from the vagina and then re-inserting it and then re-removing the penis and once again re-inserting it just prior to ejaculation while simultaneously throwing a fist pump and high fiving your partner.
    "This whore I was banging thought I was done but I decided to throw in the Brett Favre just for kicks."

4) An unsolicited picture of your penis sent via text or email
    1. I sent her my "Brett Favre" and she loved it!

2. I iphoned her my "Brett Favre" and she totally slapped me with a restraining order

5) someone who doesn't know what they want. They can't make any final decisions. If they do make a decision, they don't stick with it. They keep changing their mind.
    "So, is your boyfriend moving out?"

"Oh, I don't know! He's pulling a Brett Favre. First he wants to stay, then he wants to move, then he wants to stay, then he wants to move."

2. gatorpack

gatorpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +171
    #3 lmao

3. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    #3 is my favorite too

4. Texpackerfan

Texpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    Yea, # 3 cracked me up on several levels too.

5. Valhalla Express

Valhalla Express SKOL VIKINGS!

Ratings:
    +66
    #3 for sure... I'm sure that is what Packer fans felt after his waffling. I know as a Vikings fan listening to all the Favre'ites on the forums... nevermind, I just threw up. Glad he is gone.

God, you Packers fans are lucky you have top notch quarterback like Rodgers to watch for the next 10-12 years.

~Val

• Like Like x 1