Upset?

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I keep hearing how big of an upset this game was. With the amount of injuries to our team, how was this really an upset? Seriously, no Harris, Bigby, Barnett, Burnett, Shields, Chillar, Pickett, and Matthews (2nd half) on D and then no Grant, Tausher, Finley, and Lee on offense. How exactly should the Packers have been considered favorites on the road to a .500 team?

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because even with all of those injuries, we were still the better team. I wouldn't call it an upset, but the Packers had every chance in the world to put the game away.

y5nthon5a

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because even with all of those injuries, we were still the better team. I wouldn't call it an upset, but the Packers had every chance in the world to put the game away.

So youre saying Poppinga, Peprah, Bishop are better than Matthews, Bigby/burnett, Barnett? Please.

And for the record... :viksux::chisux::detsux:

erik_m_vos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because we posted over 450 yards this game and put up THIRTEEN points! I don't care who was in the game.... you post that many yards and score a piddley 13 points and you deserve to lose.

OP
OP
C

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree that we could have won that game. I just don't see it as a huge upset. I see it as a 2nd string defense going out and playing against one of the better QB's in the league. But basically just that a 2nd string defense.

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So youre saying Poppinga, Peprah, Bishop are better than Matthews, Bigby/burnett, Barnett? Please.

And for the record... :viksux::chisux::detsux:

What? I don't see anything in my short post that would've given you that idea. Our starters are CLEARLY better, and if we had a healthy team, I think we would've dominated. What I'm say is, even with all those benchwarmers in, we could've easily won.

Or rather, we SHOULD HAVE won.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
That loss hurt, we have a lot of injuries and all that but once again we loss a game we could have won. On to the next...

erik_m_vos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What? I don't see anything in my short post that would've given you that idea. Our starters are CLEARLY better, and if we had a healthy team, I think we would've dominated. What I'm say is, even with all those benchwarmers in, we could've easily won.

Or rather, we SHOULD HAVE won.

I agree we should have won. our defense, second string or not, let up 13 points. VERY good performance there. But, our "one of the most prolific offenses in the nfl" scored 13.... 13!!!!!!

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, I follow both teams and the packers the way they started, even with injuries, should have closed them out. But this is the reality of the NFL, if you leave teams around late into the 2nd half... your bound to see things like this. The game is practically designed for close finishes. Let's just learn from this and go forward, win the division, and then go from there.

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we should have won because thats the name of the game.. nobody gives a **** how many injuries you have, you still play to ******* win.. this game was disgusting i couldnt even finish watching it.. i knew we lost the game half way through the 4th..i feel like ittl be week 17 and were out of the playoff race, yet some people will still be saying not to panic or worry..umm we've been playin like **** for 3 weeks straight and saying the same ********, "we'll get it done next week.. blah blah blah" well when is this "next week" coming?? sorry had to vent and rant .. its over now lol

y5nthon5a

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not a game we "shouldve" won.

We're overrating our own team and saying we shouldve won games that are really either/or.

FatBoiFreshh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i AM TOTALLY DISGUSTED !!! by the way we played we had the win no matter how many injuries we have, is this what we goin to do every sunday because of injuries we lost bull!!!!:rant:

Members online

Latest posts