Underwood And Schlauderaff First Packer Cuts Today

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think Gurley or Harrell will clear waivers. You have teams out there that are really needy at these positions.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only thing I don't like about Harrell being out there is that he has a vast knowledge of the playbook.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple guys being traded or guys picked up from waiver's for more OL depth, so don't count on w/e we see today being Thrusday's 53 man roster or even after next monday.

would be nice to keep Gurley or Westin, but if they get through waivers they maybe on the practice squad. But I think Cobb will be an effective replacement for Driver when he starts to decline more.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
looks like OG Caleb Schlauderaff isn't going to be cut, but traded to the Jets for a conditional draft pick

and FB Quinn Johnson is being traded to the Tennessee Titans

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not worried about Graham Harrell. I'd like to sign another him or another QB on our practice squad though and groom him for a year because there's a good chance he'll have the no. 2 spot next season.

But Harrell isn't worth a 53-man spot just to insure him for 2012.

OP
OP
TeamTundra

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad to see we will be getting some picks, maybe conditional, for Schlauderaff and Q. Johnson
instead of just cutting them.

Looks like Lattimore, MD Jennings, etc. maybe making the final roster but at this moment it still isn't finalized.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
I don't think Gurley or Harrell will clear waivers. You have teams out there that are really needy at these positions.

I would think Gurley will be picked up but I have my doubts on Harrell being picked up. Harrell has much more value to the Packers than he does to another team. I don't see Harrell as a backup QB in the NFL right now. The Packers think he can be a backup and have invested a lot of time into getting him prepared to be a serviceable backup in their system.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts