Unacceptable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL, pretty terrible, I got a famous factoid, I'm sure a lot of you know it...Who caught Brett Favre's first completion in the NFL?

OP
OP
P

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
junk yard dog was linked to the packers,

as was steve mcmichael

reggie was too

thats off top of my head

Who else? By my count you're missing 1 off the '96 team one current coach, 2 if you want to count people affiliated with the Packers that didn't necessarily PLAY with the Packers, 3 pro-wrestling legends and that's without breaking a sweat.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
@ Realpackerback said: "Packman Chant you got about 1/3 of what caused the loss to Chicago...33.3333333 (You got the point)% is a failing grade at any level of school, and you sir are a failing packer fan."

Well whatever you meant by even putting school in the sentence, which mind you still had nothing to do with anything. Just go about your day and ask people what wrestlers played for the packers so that we can have your approval on being a real packer fan oh mighty one...See ya.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Alright, you wanted to be nailed on the trivia question...I'll give you 2.

Question 1: What FORMER big name wrestling promoter/wrester was drafted by the Packers in the 50s...and before EVER playing one down of pre-season ball for GB was traded to Chicago, and would later become a major star in pro-wrestling getting his start nationally in the Chicago area? (And I openly mock the first person who says Afflis) He was a defensive back.

I usually love trivia. But, I do not know this answer nor really care to learn as I would rather eat brussel sprouts than watch WWF.

I guess I am "nailed" then. Touché.

OP
OP
P

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Answer to question 1 is Verne Gagne.

Answers to question 2:

Verne Gagne
**** The Bruiser Afflis
Sylvester Junk Yard Dog Ritter
Larry Pfohl was a back up lineman in the early 80's who would later become pro-wrestler Lex Luger
CURRENT assistant coach James Campen was part of the Yokozuna bodyslam challenge in 1993
Steve Mongo McMichael had a decent career as a pro-wrestler. (If you want to count people associated with but didn't play with the Packers McMichael's tag-team partner in his first ever wrestling match was current linebackers coach Kevin Greene)
Reggie White was part of 2 or 3 wrestling events, and had at least 1, if not 2 matches
Shawn Jones was part of Wrestlemania 10 in Lawrence Taylor's corner along with Reggie

There's one or two more that I'm missing but I've got a larger number than anyone else who answered this question so I'll stay with this list.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
..Brett won his superbowl in his 6th year in the league, this is Aaron's sixth year...it's put up or shut up time...I'm betting he'll shut up.

The biggest fact to remember is this for all of you...Brett had ONE losing season as a starter in GB, hell one in his career so far. Aaron has had one so far as well...but has only been starting as long time fan likes to point out since Aaron WON'T win the big one this year "3 years". Of course if Aaron lives up to form...he'll have his second losing season this year.

Do I hate Aaron simply because he replaced Favre? Nope. I hate him cause he's a choke artist and has been since college. If it was Matt Flynn, I'd be ok and I know this...why? They WIN big games...

Rodgers is one game from winning the SB, not so much now that he is shutting up

Not a losing season this year, so you were wrong

Flynn lost the NE game, again you were wrong

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thread is going to be closed as well. Original thread starter is no longer with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts