1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Unacceptable!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by profile_removed, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +280
    LOL, pretty terrible, I got a famous factoid, I'm sure a lot of you know it...Who caught Brett Favre's first completion in the NFL?

2. profile_removed

profile_removed Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    Brett did of course I think he did it in NY too on his first pass

3. profile_removed

Ratings:
    +20
    I was asked to post the question...and I did; nothing more.

4. profile_removed

Ratings:
    +20
    Who else? By my count you're missing 1 off the '96 team one current coach, 2 if you want to count people affiliated with the Packers that didn't necessarily PLAY with the Packers, 3 pro-wrestling legends and that's without breaking a sweat.

5. Packman Chant

Packman Chant Lambeau West

Ratings:
    +22
    @ Realpackerback said: "Packman Chant you got about 1/3 of what caused the loss to Chicago...33.3333333 (You got the point)% is a failing grade at any level of school, and you sir are a failing packer fan."

Well whatever you meant by even putting school in the sentence, which mind you still had nothing to do with anything. Just go about your day and ask people what wrestlers played for the packers so that we can have your approval on being a real packer fan oh mighty one...See ya.

6. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +883
    I usually love trivia. But, I do not know this answer nor really care to learn as I would rather eat brussel sprouts than watch WWF.

I guess I am "nailed" then. Touché.

7. profile_removed

Ratings:
    +20
    Answer to question 1 is Verne Gagne.

Answers to question 2:

Verne Gagne
    Dick The Bruiser Afflis
    Sylvester Junk Yard Dog Ritter
    Larry Pfohl was a back up lineman in the early 80's who would later become pro-wrestler Lex Luger
    CURRENT assistant coach James Campen was part of the Yokozuna bodyslam challenge in 1993
    Steve Mongo McMichael had a decent career as a pro-wrestler. (If you want to count people associated with but didn't play with the Packers McMichael's tag-team partner in his first ever wrestling match was current linebackers coach Kevin Greene)
    Reggie White was part of 2 or 3 wrestling events, and had at least 1, if not 2 matches
    Shawn Jones was part of Wrestlemania 10 in Lawrence Taylor's corner along with Reggie

There's one or two more that I'm missing but I've got a larger number than anyone else who answered this question so I'll stay with this list.

8. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,994
    Rodgers is one game from winning the SB, not so much now that he is shutting up

Not a losing season this year, so you were wrong

Flynn lost the NE game, again you were wrong

9. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +308
    Thread is going to be closed as well. Original thread starter is no longer with us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.