Ty Montgomery has broken Ribs

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just heard that too least jones is back Martinez is hurt.. ugh that sucks hold ur breath is it inevitable that Rodgers gets hurt this year...

OP
OP
A

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I noticed Martinez got up kinda wobbly after he made that tackle. I bet concussion

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are dropping like flies!!!!!!!! They need to fire there entire training staff

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Omg wtf now Thomas is down. We're getting riddled with injuries to start this season.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think when Ty gets back you gotta put him back at WR. I think Jones, Williams and Rip are better suited for our backfield and Davante Adams injury is serious. Since Janis and Davis aren't goto targets for Aaron, gotta put Ty back out wide again.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I personally think ty is too injury prone to play football, I like him but he is always getting hurt

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To quote CBS oldies radio from when I was a kid back in Jersey; "And the hits just keep on comin'".
I swear, somebody must have a voodoo doll out on this team.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These kids were all raised on video games....they're not tough enough :tup:

Of course, if one of those guys hit me at this point, I'd be curled up in a ************ my thumb.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ty will be out until at least after the bye week. I agree that Rodgers will get hurt this year. Injuries are a cancer on a team and keep spreading.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ty will be out until at least after the bye week. I agree that Rodgers will get hurt this year. Injuries are a cancer on a team and keep spreading.
The make shift tackles seem to be doing better than expected. Rodgers was fairly well protected. Taylor at left tackle seemed to be a successful experiment...

Just like when Perry came back, the whole defense seemed to click. I think once bahk/bulaga come back, this offense will terrorize every defense they face. Luckily this year we have extra wrs and rbs to compensate. Better tes to stabilize blocking and receiving both.... and it shows in our record. Last year at this time we were getting our arses kicked.... this year we are 3-1...

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The make shift tackles seem to be doing better than expected. Rodgers was fairly well protected. Taylor at left tackle seemed to be a successful experiment...

Just like when Perry came back, the whole defense seemed to click. I think once bahk/bulaga come back, this offense will terrorize every defense they face. Luckily this year we have extra wrs and rbs to compensate. Better tes to stabilize blocking and receiving both.... and it shows in our record. Last year at this time we were getting our arses kicked.... this year we are 3-1...

Just for the record we started out 3-1 last year too before going 1-5, and then 6-0 to get that 10-6 record. But I do think this team looks better for the most part and hopefully will stay ahead of its losses the rest of the way. However, we gotta get our O-line back and healthy and hopefully see Allison or somebody step up big time in Adams's place.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this is just a way to keep the Cowboys guessing. Also it keeps teams from taking that many rib shots. If he wears that protective jacket i can see him maybe coming back after the bye week
The hit that took him out was weak. Hit him on right side, while going out of bounds. And he grabs his left chest with a look of, crap. That hurts...
Compare that to Jordy last year. And it doesn't compare.
I was kind of surprised at broken ribs diagnosis. Unless the injury happened earlier.

Members online

Latest posts