Twitter interaction

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone ever have any interaction on Twitter with NFL players? Packers? Just wanted to hear your guys stories

Havners Heroes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've gotten some tweets from Finley, nothing real exciting though. Crabtree also once or twice. I think that's it though in terms of Packers. And I really don't tweet other NFL players all that much... I've sent some to Ochocinco but he has a jillion followers so mine probably get lost in the shuffle.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotten a shout out from Aaron Rodgers a couple times, and talked music with Tom Crabtree. Got blocked by Desmond Bishop though, over a disagreement about something that happened here in CA. Not sure why though. I didn't name call, use profanity towards him or anything like that. Just disagreed with his opinion. That's the way it goes, I guess.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I follow a number of players but I don't do much tweeting myself so nobody would notice me anyway. I'm a bit shy about tweeting a player, I dunno.... If they win the SB, I don't think I'd be able to resist sending some love and congrats. Finley tweets a lot as does Mrs. Fins. I get more tweets from them than several players combined. Clay also tweets a bit, but he's got nothing on Fins. Is it common for fans to talk to the players on there?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, many players interact with their fans on Twitter. Some, like Aaron, ignore it during the season. Probably a smart move.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I follow a number of players but I don't do much tweeting myself so nobody would notice me anyway. I'm a bit shy about tweeting a player, I dunno.... If they win the SB, I don't think I'd be able to resist sending some love and congrats. Finley tweets a lot as does Mrs. Fins. I get more tweets from them than several players combined. Clay also tweets a bit, but he's got nothing on Fins. Is it common for fans to talk to the players on there?

I bet that reflects how bored Finley is right now.

I actually had a back and forth with Grant about how he felt about Starks...you know, if they were friends and what not. He said he really likes the kid and wants him to learn from him. Nothing too exciting.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I bet that reflects how bored Finley is right now.

I actually had a back and forth with Grant about how he felt about Starks...you know, if they were friends and what not. He said he really likes the kid and wants him to learn from him. Nothing too exciting.

LOL @Finley being bored!

I do post on some of their FB fan pages but I don't think they can chat back on there. One of the reasons I'm reluctant to tweet anyone is out of respect for their privacy. For me it's enough fun to receive tweets and I don't want to bother anyone, especially during the season. I've never really gave it much thought.

But I am getting excited about our SB chances though! Hmmm... who should I tweet first and what should I say?

I wanna tell Starks is really The Green and Gold blur known as SuperStarks... LOL, j/k!!!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've gotten some stuff.... Ryan Grant was unhappy the Packers let Al Harris go after he came off PUP.
I said he was our 3rd best CB (believing he was still better than Shields).
Grant *****ed that Harris was our 2nd best CB (meaning he thought Harris was better than Tramon).
He was wrong.

Mike Neal, CJ Wilson, Jermichael.... some stuff from them but nothing huge.

I found this thread searching for "twitter" because I want ALL OF US to TWEET to ALL THE PACKER PLAYERS that the Packers can't handle the Bears power!

Tell them to tell James Jones to carry the football with the outside arm for once against the Bears.

Tell them the Packers OL (Bulaga tweets) is TOO SOFT to handle the stronger men on the other side of the line.

Challenge these guys.... it motivates them. Our OL is THEY KEY for our players.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
someone tweet finley to post on this forum then lol if he really has that much time on his hands

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my friend plays chris johnson on madden frequently due to chatting over twitter.

I asked Tapp of the Seahawks about the report he bit Rodgers, he sent me a personal message and said it was all bs.

Ray Rice apologized to me after I slammed him for his comments on GB last year.

Thurman Thomas and I go back and forth time to time on politics. He almost always replies to tweets.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I talked to Barnett once, asked him if he was going to come back strong from that injury and he said he'd be 2000% better.

Latest posts