TUNE INTO SPORTCENTER FOR TOP PICK INFO

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SPORTCENTER IS GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE RACE FOR THE TOP PICK. I GUESS THEY'LL EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT SCENARIOS.

OP
OP
P

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they basically just said that if 5 teams finish with 3-13 records, we would get the number #2 pick behind New Orleans, who could take Matt Leinart. Also, that we could pick from 1-7 depending on if we win or lose and how the other games end.

pack4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm just glad that houston plays san fran, if we lose our game i'm thinking that we will definitely have #2 pick or #3 pick locked up due to strength of schedule....but anything could change depending on what teams win or lose during this week, strength of schedule could end up changing and making a difference

bsmith_501

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is the Scenario:

Pack need these teams to win to get first pick

NO(vsTB),Texans(vsSF), Bills(vsJets), Colts(vsArz), Jack(vsTen), KC(vsCin)Balt(vsClev), NY.G(vsOak), Pit(vsDet), Was(vsPhil), St.L(vsDal) Sea(vsGB)

these are the only games that effect the outcome.

if all the teams win here but the Jets win over Bills then Pack and texans coin flip for first.
But if Jets lose and Cin wins over KC Jets get first pick then Pack and Texans coin flip for 2nd pick.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bsmith_501 said:
Here is the Scenario:

Pack need these teams to win to get first pick

NO(vsTB),Texans(vsSF), Bills(vsJets), Colts(vsArz), Jack(vsTen), KC(vsCin)Balt(vsClev), NY.G(vsOak), Pit(vsDet), Was(vsPhil), St.L(vsDal) Sea(vsGB)

these are the only games that effect the outcome.

if all the teams win here but the Jets win over Bills then Pack and texans coin flip for first.
But if Jets lose and Cin wins over KC Jets get first pick then Pack and Texans coin flip for 2nd pick.

not too shabby for a first post my friend :wink:

i dont see KC beating the Bengals unless its at Arrowhead. the Cowboys can't afford to lose to the Rams after Washington won last week. the Saints actually give the Bucs a hard time, and are definitely capable of winning...but im sure Mr. Haslet is fully aware of the draft scenario, and botching another game wouldn't exactly be out of character for him.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was in the Green Bay Press Gazette yesterday. Apparently some sports marketing major figured out the only way we would have a shot at Reggie would be if all those things happen and if we win a coin toss so I'm not holding my breath.

bsmith_501

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan wrote:

not too shabby for a first post my friend :wink:

i dont see KC beating the Bengals unless its at Arrowhead. the Cowboys can't afford to lose to the Rams after Washington won last week. the Saints actually give the Bucs a hard time, and are definitely capable of winning...but im sure Mr. Haslet is fully aware of the draft scenario, and botching another game wouldn't exactly be out of character for him.

Thanks man. I hope to make many more posts

Members online

Latest posts