No more love draft pick debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
May everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving. Don't eat too much and Go Pack.

Reaction score
You guys fill me with sunshine.
Like a warm candle in a dark, cold room

Last edited:

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
God help us if the Packers start off 0-4. That will trigger a 'Should the Packers tank for Caleb Williams' thread . . .

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
fyi

I banned one already until July 3rd. The thought of talking about the draft pick is done.

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
God this is funny and sad at the same time. “Adults”….. Ok

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
fyi

I banned one already until July 3rd. The thought of talking about the draft pick is done.

I get that you are tired of the "debate", but can I ask you a serious question? It doesn't seem like some of us are tired of the debate and quite honestly, its a debate that will last for years. That debate will be reshaped as we watch what Love does in GB and what Rodgers does in N.Y.

Maybe we can all stop the "should the Packers have drafted Love debate", since yes, he was drafted over 3 years ago and what is done is done. However, we are now going to possibly see just what Gute had in mind when he drafted Love. If Love plays well and is the future QB, it will stir up a lot of conversation. As will the scenario of Love flaming out.

Again, you are the Mod, but I think some of us (at least I am) are confused as to what your parameters are, that we can discuss "Love VS Rodgers"?

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly. Well said.
I get that you are tired of the "debate", but can I ask you a serious question? It doesn't seem like some of us are tired of the debate and quite honestly, its a debate that will last for years. That debate will be reshaped as we watch what Love does in GB and what Rodgers does in N.Y.

Maybe we can all stop the "should the Packers have drafted Love debate", since yes, he was drafted over 3 years ago and what is done is done. However, we are now going to possibly see just what Gute had in mind when he drafted Love. If Love plays well and is the future QB, it will stir up a lot of conversation. As will the scenario of Love flaming out.

Again, you are the Mod, but I think some of us (at least I am) are confused as to what your parameters are, that we can discuss "Love VS Rodgers"?

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

The qb is Love

the debate has been hashed out for 3 years

people need to get over it

Reaction score
If we go defeated, will we be 0-17 or 20-0? :coffee:
I don’t know but either way it would be absolutely exhilarating. We’d be 100% certain to be #1 overall.

#1 overall in 2023 and just Full of Love :)
Or
#1 overall in the 2024 draft and Loveless! :cool:

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Just to clarify.

It isn't love vs rodgers, it's who should haven been taken.

So effing stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts