Travelling From UK - Bears @ Packers Thanksgiving

Jake Apperley

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I recently joined the forum because i'm travelling over from the UK for my first Packers game on Thanksgiving against the Bears. I'm a 25 year old lad travelling on my own. I thought this would be the best regular season atmosphere for me to experience. I'm sitting in section 119 on the 50 yard line so hoping for a good view of the ball game.

If anybody wants to meet for a beer, tailgating on game day then that would be awesome experience :)

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I recently joined the forum because i'm travelling over from the UK for my first Packers game on Thanksgiving against the Bears. I'm a 25 year old lad travelling on my own. I thought this would be the best regular season atmosphere for me to experience. I'm sitting in section 119 on the 50 yard line so hoping for a good view of the ball game.

If anybody wants to meet for a beer, tailgating on game day then that would be awesome experience :)
I know you will enjoy the game and the atmosphere, you will have a fabulous experience.
You should take the time to visit Brett Favre's Steakhouse and the Tilted Kilt, both in close proximity to the stadium.

Members online

Latest posts