Trash talking about the PACK???

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
So lets say we beat the bears and the jets beat the steelers. Do you see Rex and company trash talking the Packers?

PackersAllDay89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course I do.. Rex and company have a real way of keeping it classy..

Rex Ryan, Braylon Edwards, Santonio Holmes and co. are a bunch of punks.. I think Sanchez is alright but that whole team just ****** me off.

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see why they would. We don't really have a history with that team other than the game we won. The most I would see is that they would like to reverse the embarrassing game.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I don't see why they would. We don't really have a history with that team other than the game we won. The most I would see is that they would like to reverse the embarrassing game.

nah i see them saying the last game was a fluke and that aaron rodgers is a punk with the title belt

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I don't know what Rex can say other than our game versus them was a fluke. We shut them out, kept our mouths shut about it, and went on with our way. He may mention that we are a very good team and he is proud that his team could go up against us in the Super Bowl. He may even mention the fact that Favre is probably jealous that both his former green teams made it.

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nah i see them saying the last game was a fluke and that aaron rodgers is a punk with the title belt
I agree with the first part, not so much the latter I think if any players would be targeted it'd be Darrelle Revis on Greg Jennings, whom the latter said he'd like to go 1 on 1 against, again, if he could.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jennings had like 80yds in that game right?
Its not jennings fault revis wasnt on him all day

AaronIsMyBro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you guys were to face Jets in the Super Bowl, Ryan would just say how personal it is between him and McCarthy because he got shut out in the regular season. And then Cromartie will impregnate another poor girl and talk about how he thinks Brett Favre is still the Packers best QB. Some cheap shot of that sort wouldn't shock me from the Jets.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just dont think it came against him. jets might want to put him on jennings if we meet again. I dont think he will shut jenning down though.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you guys were to face Jets in the Super Bowl, Ryan would just say how personal it is between him and McCarthy because he got shut out in the regular season. And then Cromartie will impregnate another poor girl and talk about how he thinks Brett Favre is still the Packers best QB. Some cheap shot of that sort wouldn't shock me from the Jets.
Yeah they will take a shot at rodgers. Favre is playing great for the packers right now.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I don't know what Rex can say other than our game versus them was a fluke. We shut them out, kept our mouths shut about it, and went on with our way. He may mention that we are a very good team and he is proud that his team could go up against us in the Super Bowl. He may even mention the fact that Favre is probably jealous that both his former green teams made it.

hahahaha o that would be gold

both qbs following favre making the super bowl LOL

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not even thinking about the Super Bowl right now, all I'm focused on is the NFC Championship game and the Bears.

Although, I will certainly be rooting for the Jets over the Steelers.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Meh, who cares what Rex has to say. It's like Jabba the Hut. All I hear when he talks is Bma muuaaa blllaaa haaa hooo maaaaaaaaaaaaa llllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa soooollllllllllooooooo.

Valhalla Express

SKOL VIKINGS!
Reaction score
Rex Ryan won't be able to trash talk the Packers... his mouth will be too full of his wife's dirty socks. What a big mouthed lout. I'd love to see Matthews bury the Jets and Ryan.

~Val

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure. But don't worry about it since we'll be playing the Steelers.:chisux:

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I don't think he will. I foresee a lot of "they're a great team, but were the better team...it's our time...etc etc." Maybe he'll get into the Woodson v. Revis debate a bit.

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure they will a bit. That's what they do. They've done it so far so don't see why they would stop. Obviously not as much "fuel" as they have against Indy or NE but they will still say something. Too bad we won't respond.

As for Rex himself... I'm becoming torn on him. He's a loudmouth ***, but he's put together 2 amazing game plans for his defence in the playoffs so far. Overall I respect his coaching abilities in terms of defense... but don't really like him.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't you people remember Rex talking about how overrated Woodson was and how Revis should've won the DPOY?

We proceeded to SHUT THEM OUT at their home.

Latest posts