Tramon Williams expected to sign with the Packers

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Why sign him if you don't play him and use his experience and sure hands? Tramon makes that pick before halftime. Probably returns it to set offense up in FG range or close to it.

I was a bit surprised not to see him in the game as well.

Turns out that he, Veldheer, Snacks and Trevor Austin were late signings that didn't really have much of an impact, if any.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
A couple of gold stars off of Gute's report card? :)

I would at least give him one gold star for effort.

Kind of shows you that expecting too much out of a late season signing, is probably going to bring disappointment. Harrison really stands out to me for that. Many were clambering for the Packers to sign him at the end of Sept. before the Seahawks eventually did and then were pumped up when the Packers finally landed him in Dec. If it wasn't for his hair hanging out his helmet and big body, I may have never known he was playing.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Maybe I`m paranoid, but is it possible wants to retire as a Packer, and signed for that reason and will call it a day during the off season ?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I think they expected to win and he woukd have had 2 weeks to get up to speed

Could be, but he was active and suited up. Maybe Pettine just thought he wasn't an improvement over Sullivan or Redmond? I would debate that after yesterday.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe I`m paranoid, but is it possible wants to retire as a Packer, and signed for that reason and will call it a day during the off season ?

Don't know why the "I want to retire as a Packer" theory would be considered paranoid, but this does seem to be an extraordinarily complex way to do it. Seems the others sit down sometime in the off season, sign a one-day contract, and that's it.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Don't know why the "I want to retire as a Packer" theory would be considered paranoid, but this does seem to be an extraordinarily complex way to do it. Seems the others sit down sometime in the off season, sign a one-day contract, and that's it.

It was just a question is all. The first part is a running joke sorry.

Members online

Latest posts