Trade w. NYG

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NY Giants have NO TE's

We could ship D. Lee and a draft pick for some some help on Defense....

Who would you take from the NYG roster if you were TT and you put this trade together?

A. Ross CB

M. Kiwanuka DT

D. Diehl T

D. Grant S

C. Canty DT

V. Cruz WR

or someone else?

OR no one D. Lee is my boy!

:close_tema:

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
M. Kiwanuka, he has experience at linebacker w/ the giants, and would fit a 3-4 OLB better then when he tried it in a 4-3 system, he also seems like the most possible transaction between The Pack and the NYG, and the giants wouldn't request too much for him b/c he is surrounded by an overwhelming amount of DE's he hasn't been that productive, and they drafted another DE...I think he is very attainable, but knowing the system is the most important thing in GB and it's kinda late for it to happen...but who knows!!!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kiwanuka could be a great 3-4 OLB.

That being said, there's no way they would trade him for Lee and a draft pick lower than 3rd rounder, and there's no way TT trades more than a 5th rounder. Actually, there's 99% chance that TT won't trade one of his own draft picks.

asshalo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dallas is also a candidate. Like I've said other times, Thompson is more likely to make to trade for a player that has everyone scratching their head.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
If Thompson got Ross or Kiwanuka off the Giants for Donald Lee and a draft pick he should be arrested for burglary, because he'd have robbed the Giants.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lee + 5th for the CB, all day every day everybody after tramon scares me. (though brandon is looking ok)

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT needs to do something to strengthen the outside pass rush.

GB usually pulls off an end of training camp trade. Hopefully they find a partner this year.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The good think with using the NYG as trade partners is that they have a glut of tweener defensive end/OLB players. They even added to the roster this year with the DE out of SFU in the 1st round. The Giants may actually want to deal.

OP
OP
packers020802

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just put Cruz on the list because I was watching all his highlights on SC this morning.
That 1 handed catch was awesome.... but yeah we dont need anymore WR's
WE NEED A PASS RUSH!!!
Kiwi would be awesome but unfortunately I think there would have to be an injury to make TT trade for someone.
I do like S. Havner as the #2 TE though....

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants would never do it, they have Kevin Boss and a decent young guy in Beckum from Wisonsin. If they did do something for D. Lee for picks, Kiwanuka would be an interesting tweener. I am not sure the Giants would part ways with an ex-first rounder though for a Lee who may play 35-45% of their snaps where TE's are involved.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts