Trade suggestion: Colledge for Morrison

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That would be a tremendous idea and it could possibly happen. Packers scouts were in talks with Raiders personnel during the combine in terms of trade scenarios. Kirk Morrison would definitely benefit our linebacker core and he's a great character guy as well (unlike many other Raiders players.) Idk if he'll transition to the outside in a 3-4, he definitely has the athletic ability to do it. But indeed he's proven himself as a ILB.

However I wonder if he'll be able to adjust to Green Bay life. Morrison virtually grew up in Oakland his entire life. In a recent interview when they asked about how he felt about getting the low tender, he said that he didn't mind at all and wouldn't like to go anywhere since he loves the city. In other words would he succumb to the Richard Seymour effect? Remember last season Seymour was a bit skeptical at first from going to Oakland from NE and didn't show up for team practices or meetings for a while.

lancer84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pabst Blue Ribbon

hah I love that stuff, been drinkin' it for years..you know i uh heard they recently decided to h(o)ps.. to it. -Fogell

Yeah if we all could get drunk... I bet Bush would still look, horrible.

Ahmad Carroll > Bush...

Kirk Morrison sounds decent.. if he can convert

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FYI, they are making Schlitz again! For those of us that "cut our teeth" on the stuff 40 years ago, it still tastes the same. Now, if I can just find some of that 19 cent a gallon gas...

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has anyone heard the rumor about Kamerion Wimbely a former 1st round pick for the Browns being traded to the Raiders? Now that the Raiders are somewhat "stacked" at LB, does this open up an option for a possible trade for either Morrison or Howard?

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has anyone heard the rumor about Kamerion Wimbely a former 1st round pick for the Browns being traded to the Raiders? Now that the Raiders are somewhat "stacked" at LB, does this open up an option for a possible trade for either Morrison or Howard?

I saw it was confirmed for a 3rd round pick.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
A) I want this to happen badly, but it won't. It never does.

B) Jarrett Bush for a 6er of Schlitz is a rip off. The grocery store the Schlitz came from would be regretting that the second they realized that Bush is useless. At least Schlitz will get you drunk, eventually. Bush has no purpose in this world.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:skull:Just because Morrison use to sing for the Doors........doesn't mean he can play for the Packers. Besides........he's dead.:skull: :boredom:

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they should trade Rodgers to MN for Brett and T. Jack! :happy0005:
I wouldn't trade Rodgers even for Peterson and a 1st round pick, and I really like AP (though I think his fumble problem is very real, and prevents him from becoming the league's top rusher).

A franchise QB is just too hard to find, let alone one of the level of Rodgers...

Members online

Latest posts