Trade Deadline Targets

Would you trade a 2021 first round pick & 2022 late round pick for Julio Jones

• Yes

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • No

Votes: 43 78.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Julio is ballin’ tonight, i think Packers should make an attempt for him. Part a 2021 first and 2022 5th rounder in exchange.
Curtis Samuel is ballin too, but we also Got Seth Rodgers on PS.

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently the Patriots are willing to sell just about anyone. Anybody there that may be of interest to us?

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After reading the last few days worth of posts I've come to the conclusion that a few posters really think the salary cap is optional or not relevant past the next 10+ games and some would be happy just to make a trade for the sake of making a trade.

(Not everyone. Just a "some")

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How the blazes do you remember who does what?

One name blends with another here to me.
the Exceptional ones stand out. Every first down missed, every pass missed, dropped pass, sack given up, pressure, turn over, or 3rd down given up defensively, missed tackle, score, play for more than 5 yards etc, there's a tirade in the shoutbox about the draft. Not that Preston took too wide of attack leaving a lane, but it was because Love was picked in the draft which is why that play fails. If you're not still slamming on your keyboard about a draft you weren't crazy about, even if it was under Ted and have moved on, he's dang sure going to try and bring you back :)

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
the Exceptional ones stand out. Every first down missed, every pass missed, dropped pass, sack given up, pressure, turn over, or 3rd down given up defensively, missed tackle, score, play for more than 5 yards etc, there's a tirade in the shoutbox about the draft. Not that Preston took too wide of attack leaving a lane, but it was because Love was picked in the draft which is why that play fails. If you're not still slamming on your keyboard about a draft you weren't crazy about, even if it was under Ted and have moved on, he's dang sure going to try and bring you back :)
Lol, the shoutbox is a special place. Fascinating study of human emotion. Better than witnessing a good old fashioned train wreck imo.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently the Patriots are willing to sell just about anyone. Anybody there that may be of interest to us?

Seems they're itching to trade Stephon Gilmore. He'd come with too high of a price tag IMO.

Someone also mentioned Alshon Jeffrey as a WR the Packers could trade for. Jeffrey and Wentz are not getting along it seems. I'd prefer Curtis Samuel myself.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Ah I never venture to the shout board. Maybe that’s my problem.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ah I never venture to the shout board. Maybe that’s my problem.

In small doses it can be interesting but I can't spend more than a minute or two there. In that respect it's a lot like my first marriage only with fewer bad words.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I check in with it and post occasionally, but it's too fast moving for me, and detracts from the game. I don't miss a single play of a packer game no matter the score.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
My least favorite part of the forum is people irrationally and emotional lashing out and giving knee jerk opinions.

The shout box is a distilled and concentrated version of that, and in great quantities.

OP
OP
thequick12

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dalvin Thomlinson would of been a really good move but it was probably sane situation as Fuller. Giants like the Texans think they will get a 3rd round comp pick and the Packers offered no higher than a 4th...both would of really helped the team no question there

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Lol, the shoutbox is a special place. Fascinating study of human emotion. Better than witnessing a good old fashioned train wreck imo.

It gets easier the more you go honest. Zartan does a great job.

Last edited by a moderator:

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JJ Watt has made it publicly clear that he wants out of Houston and wants to finish his career with a contender. an anonymous NFL executive guarantees he's traded by March. yes he's in decline he'll be 32 in March, but definitely worth considering.

Members online

Latest posts