Tomlinson to visit Vikings

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What do you guys think about this? I think the Queens could be a good landing spot for LT, he won't wanna be just a backup though possibly, but with this being his best chance to get his ring, think it will happen?

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What do you guys think about this? I think the Queens could be a good landing spot for LT, he won't wanna be just a backup though possibly, but with this being his best chance to get his ring, think it will happen?

I agree... I dont think LT will settle being a backup to AP and I doubt he would take over the starting spot.... that is until AP hands the ball off to Clay more :happy0005:

This will be interesting to watch. I could see someone like Westbrook settling in Minny, concussion prone but playing behind AP, he doesnt have to worry about getting knocked out so often but can be an impact player when he does get carries.

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Vikings commence process of wooing L.T.

Former Chargers running back LaDainian Tomlinson, the 2006 NFL MVP, is in Minnesota for a meeting with the Vikings -- and possibly a new contract."He still has some juice left in the tank," Vikings V.P. of player personnel Rick Spielman...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The queens can have him. I'm sure the 49ers or Seahawks weren't shittin bricks when Arizona landed Emmitt Smith or Edgerrin James. I realize Arizona was no threat at the time to win the superbowl, but I'm pretty sure LT is finished as a dominant offensive player. Me thinks they were better off with Chester Taylor.

:viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

OP
OP
Mack_20

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he signs, it sucks to see 3 future hall of famers in the queens backfield, which only one of them made their fame in Minny...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts