1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Tomlinson to visit Vikings

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Mack_20, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Mack_20

Mack_20 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    What do you guys think about this? I think the Queens could be a good landing spot for LT, he won't wanna be just a backup though possibly, but with this being his best chance to get his ring, think it will happen?

2. A12ROD903

A12ROD903 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    I agree... I dont think LT will settle being a backup to AP and I doubt he would take over the starting spot.... that is until AP hands the ball off to Clay more :happy0005:

This will be interesting to watch. I could see someone like Westbrook settling in Minny, concussion prone but playing behind AP, he doesnt have to worry about getting knocked out so often but can be an impact player when he does get carries.

3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Hey, if they want to pay him that much money to do the same function that Taylor did, fine with me.

4. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +46
    Vikings commence process of wooing L.T.

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

5. Ghost of Billy Mays

Ghost of Billy Mays Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    The queens can have him. I'm sure the 49ers or Seahawks weren't shittin bricks when Arizona landed Emmitt Smith or Edgerrin James. I realize Arizona was no threat at the time to win the superbowl, but I'm pretty sure LT is finished as a dominant offensive player. Me thinks they were better off with Chester Taylor.

:viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

6. Mack_20

Mack_20 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    If he signs, it sucks to see 3 future hall of famers in the queens backfield, which only one of them made their fame in Minny...