TO....Would you take him if available???

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you think TO could handle anyone but him get any attention? Favre gets a lot of attention by the Pack fans (and press). TO just can't handle sharing the spotlight like that.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe if the Pack picks him him they rip off 8 wins and go 9-7 and win the division?

Favre would finally have, at least, the quality receiver that he deserves and never had since Sharpe retired....

If he really wants to win a SB..and it's not about the money..then perhaps he would be contrite and play the game...it's happened before...

He's got something to prove now..and wouldn't that be TO's way to stick it to the Eagles?

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly I doubt the Pack would take him. I mean it would not happen this year anyway because the eagles would not cave to him so he gets what he wants. I believe you will see TO in Oakland. It is were it seems all problem children want to go.

Tell you what I do see though I see Favre back next year and I see a healthy team making a vigorous playoff run and perhaps winning the SB. GB in my opinion is a year away from being competetive again

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:
Honestly I doubt the Pack would take him. I mean it would not happen this year anyway because the eagles would not cave to him so he gets what he wants. I believe you will see TO in Oakland. It is were it seems all problem children want to go.

Tell you what I do see though I see Favre back next year and I see a healthy team making a vigorous playoff run and perhaps winning the SB. GB in my opinion is a year away from being competetive again
Welcome aboard Shell!
For your 1st post you jumped in with all four feet.
All of us staunch packer fans hope you are right on the money!

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MAN...

RP..you must be salivating...

Moss AND Owens on the RAAIIIDAAHS!

(That would be a frickin' light show...)

Brooks87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
pkrfan said:
TO is suspended...indefinitely. Collective bargaining agreement states he can only be suspended for 4 games. If the Eagles give him up like the Bucs did with KJ, would you like to see him in Yellow and Gold given the current situation and the fact he has some sort of respect for Favre's abilities???

There are enough injuries on this team. we dont need a cancer on top of them.

I say no to TO.

Agreed..

Members online

Latest posts