TO....Would you take him if available???

pkrfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TO is suspended...indefinitely. Collective bargaining agreement states he can only be suspended for 4 games. If the Eagles give him up like the Bucs did with KJ, would you like to see him in Yellow and Gold given the current situation and the fact he has some sort of respect for Favre's abilities???

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I would for the purpose of stirring things up a little bit. However there would have to be a clause that allowed the Packers to release him for any reason they see fit without taking a large hit in the pocket book.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with rabid and will go even further. No matter how good TO is as an athlete, he is the type of player that causes team dissension and has obvious lack of "basic respect" for his teamates. Let him trash talk somwhere else. JMO.

OP
OP
P

pkrfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would be interesting to see if we could manipulate the situation to our benefit. I think there could some way to put him in. Not sure how, and there are only 9 games left. Besides what is the worst that could happen, we loose the rest of our games and pickup Bush?

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pkrfan said:
TO is suspended...indefinitely. Collective bargaining agreement states he can only be suspended for 4 games. If the Eagles give him up like the Bucs did with KJ, would you like to see him in Yellow and Gold given the current situation and the fact he has some sort of respect for Favre's abilities???

remember when he said the same thing about McNabb right before the niners trade...i suspect this is more of the same. fool me once you know...

plus TO is a ******.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To add to what arrow said..."to" said he'd be a saint once in Philly, now look what he's doing only 1 year later. He's a total ****, nobody, not even the vikes will pay what he's asking, and there's a reason for that.

sunshine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no way, jose!! if this season has taught us anything, it is that ONE person does NOT make the entire team. favre is trying his best to hold the team together - adding TO might mean more TD's but at what cost?? financially & compatability-wise as well. i just cannot imagine having him on the team. philly wanted him, they got him, now let them deal with him!!!!!!!!!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where has it been written that Philadelphia Eagles will not reinstateTO before the season is over. If he was available and our GM would be willing to sign him with his baggage(Packer's GM Ted Thompson never would do it) his contract demands would be mega and put Packers in "Salary Cap hell". This would "hamstring" the Packers from making any of the necessary inprovements needed by the team for '06 season. Next year The Wide receiver corp will not be a problem. Packers Fans will just have to tough it out this season.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You posters who thought you want TO on your team. You might think about reconsidering your position.. Report over ESPN this (Sun)am attributed to a source in the Eagles organization. TO Had a fist fight in Eagles weight room last week with ex Eagles defensive player Hugh Grant ??( not sure about his last name). TO at that time also challanged Eagle team mates including McNabb to a fist fight. "Be careful whant you wish for--you may get it!!"

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pwt...Hugh Grant is an actor. Hugh Douglas is who you're thinking of :D

But you're right about to. He apparently said to Childress, the off-cord, that he can't speak to 'to' unless 'to' initiates the conversation. Couple that w/ the fights you reference, throwing his teammates and coaches under the bus (e.g. Garcia, Mariuci, McNabb)...he makes Moss look like a saint...forget him, he's a total waste of time.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pkrfan said:

There are enough injuries on this team. we dont need a cancer on top of them.

I say no to TO.

IU_packfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hell no, we have enough cap problems they way it is, we dont need an idiot coming in and messing up the chemisty. we are 1-6, and the team is still playing hard, TO would destroy the team, just like he has done in philly, and thats not even covering the money isssue

IU_packfan

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
pkrfan said:

remember when he said the same thing about McNabb right before the niners trade...i suspect this is more of the same. fool me once you know...

plus TO is a ******.

100% correct. This is just J.O. running at the mouth again. He bashes his teammates while lobbying to be picked up some place else. A great player but an absolute sack of s**t as a human being.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:

plus TO is a ******.
[/quote]

Ahh yes good point.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, I think I will reneg. If the Packers could pick him up on waivers and use hime for the rest of the year and it makes us competitive again then yes. But I wouldn't want him to stick around longer than this year. Just dump him after the season.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd rather use the money towards giving Javon Walker an extension than to pay a guy who will create more problems. Just say no.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would take J.Lo instead of T.O. maybe if we have her with a mini skirt and a very small top we can distract the other team and maybe have a chance to finish with a couple of more wins !!!

Brooks87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:
I'd rather use the money towards giving Javon Walker an extension than to pay a guy who will create more problems. Just say no.

Agreed.TO is nothing but a cancer.Let him stay at home and do sit-ups for the media. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts