To all packer fans questioning the no call facemask

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are plenty of no calls, the fact this happened at the end and changed the out come of the game is why this is getting so much flack.

I believe it should've been called, I also believe the call on Cullen Jenkins for roughing the passer as he was held and tackled into Warner was another horrid no call and I also think on that SAME play that Fitzgerald got away with offensive pass interference when he ran straight into Woodson and cut north to make a great catch for a TD.

Lots of no calls but I hate seeing one like this. . .no matter what definition you bring, it still makes it hard to watch go without a flag. It's rough to see as a fan but I understand refs are humans and the game is an extremely fast paced in all aspects.

:viksux::viksux::viksux:

OP
OP
R

randymoonsthepacks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Think whatever you want, theres always arguable calls and no calls, this is just the nfl explanation, pretty clear.

y5nthon5a1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Proof

Aaron Rodgers Facemask Missed Penalty Call by NFL Refs

Not only this, but the blatant pass interference penalties that should have been called on Fitz a few different times that weren't, and the roughing the passer on Jenkins that should've been a hold call on the offense, AND the roughing the passer play a few plays before the facemask penalty.:viksux:

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, the officiating was bad in the game. The Packers D really lost the game for the Packers though.

OP
OP
R

randymoonsthepacks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you packer fans are such ****ing hypocrites. any time i (or any other vikings fan) complained about the no calls in the pittsburgh and chicago game there were ****ing packer fans all over our ***** about blaming the refs and how a real team doesn't need "one specific play" to win a game. its ****ing pathetic. of course if every game was perfectly officiated then games would have different outcomes, but theres human error, so get the **** over it and go mope in your damn rooms.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you packer fans are such ****ing hypocrites. any time i (or any other vikings fan) complained about the no calls in the pittsburgh and chicago game there were ****ing packer fans all over our ***** about blaming the refs and how a real team doesn't need "one specific play" to win a game. its ****ing pathetic. of course if every game was perfectly officiated then games would have different outcomes, but theres human error, so get the **** over it and go mope in your damn rooms.

Check your attitude at the door, it's really unbecoming.

And I for one didn't say anything on the ref calls in the Vikings games. Why is that? Other than the two games the Pack played them, I haven't seen any other Viking games because frankly, I don't give a **** about them. Nice to know that you care so much about the Pack though.

Nidan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are plenty of no calls, the fact this happened at the end and changed the out come of the game is why this is getting so much flack.

I believe it should've been called, I also believe the call on Cullen Jenkins for roughing the passer as he was held and tackled into Warner was another horrid no call and I also think on that SAME play that Fitzgerald got away with offensive pass interference when he ran straight into Woodson and cut north to make a great catch for a TD.

Lots of no calls but I hate seeing one like this. . .no matter what definition you bring, it still makes it hard to watch go without a flag. It's rough to see as a fan but I understand refs are humans and the game is an extremely fast paced in all aspects.

:viksux::viksux::viksux:

And sometimes you are wrong ... or at least there is an alternative view.

Looked to me like Woodson thought he could get away with interfering with Fitz and got owned

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score

And hypocrite ********* looser of the year goes to randymoonsthepacks

This ********* proves that all vikings fans are classless losers. They only show up when the team is winning and then dissappear with all the rest of the vikings trolls when they lose. Its no wonder every year there is talk about moving the team with turd fans like that *******!
:viksux:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Check your attitude at the door, it's really unbecoming.

And I for one didn't say anything on the ref calls in the Vikings games. Why is that? Other than the two games the Pack played them, I haven't seen any other Viking games because frankly, I don't give a **** about them. Nice to know that you care so much about the Pack though.

This ********* proves that all vikings fans are classless losers. They only show up when the team is winning and then dissappear with all the rest of the vikings trolls when they lose. Its no wonder every year there is talk about moving the team with turd fans like that *******!

Getting OWNED once is bad enough.
But getting double OWNED is just downright pathetic.

And KilrB just showed why Packer fans rule over Vikes fans.
Every seat in Lambeau is filled for every game. Can you say the same for the Metrodumb? Even during losing seasons? Seriously.

Nidan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We were screwed plain and simple. They did a Montreal job on us.

You were beat plain and simple.

Make no mistake we were very impressed with the packers, a real good team, just not quite good enough. Almost but not quite

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You were beat plain and simple.

Make no mistake we were very impressed with the packers, a real good team, just not quite good enough. Almost but not quite

The Packers were good enough to win, the calls just didn't go our way. Plain and simple. The Cardinals are very fortunate to have gotten a referee crew that let 3 major penalties fly by the wayside.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers were good enough to win, the calls just didn't go our way.

This is risk-averse to the nth degree. You guys can't lose! It's a brilliant position to take - even if it was accidental on your parts. If Green Bay wins, it's due to talent and coaching. If they lose, it's because of poor officiating.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Are we still going on about this facemask thing? Maybe if Rodgers throws it away in a reasonable amount of time that never happens.

I'm not even particularly sure it's a penalty. Keep in mind there is no 5 yard facemask anymore. You have to grab and twist. I'm not sure there was a twist.

OP
OP
R

randymoonsthepacks

Cheesehead
Reaction score

please show me how i'm a hypocrite. first of all i don't represent every vikings fans, there are ********* fans from every team, so one fan has nothing to do with it. its all a matter of perspective, i think you guys are douches, you think i'm a ******, thats our [teams] rivalry, and thats what makes the world go round.
i don't show up only when my team is winning, my team didn't even play, so not sure how that works. the reason i don't show up on this board is because i spend more time offline and when i'm online its to get on the vikings forum i go to, this isn't a top priority. if i want to see a bunch of whining *****es, maybe i'll come here sometimes, or to talk some trash, either way, i don't spend much time on this at all.
there are packer fans that go on my board, and they disappear if they talk **** and the packers lose (like to the vikings, twice this year).
it happens with everyone, so don't say **** like because one person is a **** the whole vikings fan base is (are?) ****s. i have awesome classy packer fan friends, and ****** bag ***** ones too. don't give me some **** about how all vikings fans are ****s, i was merely pointing out that as a viking fan, i got **** from packer fans for blaming the refs, then i come here and all of you are doing the same thing. have fun in the offseason

Shot of Ginn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the fact that this amazing game came down to a couple of bad calls is depressing. I'm more mad about the no call on the OPI and Holding on the SAME PLAY.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts