Titan stud n duds

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agree and although I really hate exposing Rodgers to hits, I think its a play that the Packers need to consider on a very important short yardage situation. I have seen that fake to the RB and naked bootleg run so many times and honestly, I don't think I have seen it fail more than a few times.
Yes I agree remember when Rodgers did it against the cowboys in the playoffs a few years ago it works

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
JFC! on to the Bears people!! let this topic die

It's only Wednesday, after what many think was THE most complete game of the season for the Packers, against a top team. So understandably, we are reveling in and savoring such a victory. Sure beats the hell out of the Wednesday after the Tampa Bay game. I wonder if some of those "Packer Fans" that threw in the towel for the year are back? ;)

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's only Wednesday, after what many think was THE most complete game of the season for the Packers, against a top team. So understandably, we are reveling in and savoring such a victory. Sure beats the hell out of the Wednesday after the Tampa Bay game. I wonder if some of those "Packer Fans" that threw in the towel for the year are back? ;)

BS Poker, us Forum members need to be ready for action when we charge out of the tunnel to personally take on the Bears.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
BS Poker, us Forum members need to be ready for action when we charge out of the tunnel to personally take on the Bears.

Yes, the Band Wagon is getting harder and harder to pull as we near the end of what has become a very successful Packer season.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's only Wednesday, after what many think was THE most complete game of the season for the Packers, against a top team. So understandably, I am reveling in and savoring such a victory. Sure beats the hell out of the Wednesday after the Tampa Bay game. I wonder if some of those "Packer Fans" that threw in the towel for the year are back? ;)
Fixed it for ya

Unlike you, everyone else has moved on to this Sundays game, which is "more huger" than last Sundays game

Members online

Latest posts