Tired of the Fairweather

packerbackerinin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am so tired of these "fairweather" fans trolling around and making comments just to upset the real fans. the report that came out this weekend that Brett Favre was trying to sabotage the Packers has fans in an uproar. Those who support Favre are bickering with those who don't, and it is starting to overshadow the performance this team had last weekend which was by far their best team effort of the season. It's sad that fans can't just root for the team and forget about all this other bs. I wonder sometimes if any of these people should be allowed to be fans (not that we can stop them). Come on people Brett doesn't play for the Packers anymore, and why do we care what he is saying about the team. If I remember correctly we took it to the Lions pretty good. Maybe he should give our game plan to everyone that we play (not that I think he did this). Sorry for the rant. It's just upsetting is all. GO PACK GO!!!

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am sick of it also, but the media is not helping with potentially fabricating stories about Favre trying to destroy GB. I just wish people would forget Favre, realized he was great in the past, and look to the future, which is really bright. It is hard to let someone with the caliber of Favre go, but come on guys, lets focus on tomorrow, not yesterday!! I am confident to say that there is a new warrior in town to focus on.

V

Vikeman

packerbackerinin said:
I am so tired of these "fairweather" fans trolling around and making comments just to upset the real fans. the report that came out this weekend that Brett Favre was trying to sabotage the Packers has fans in an uproar. Those who support Favre are bickering with those who don't, and it is starting to overshadow the performance this team had last weekend which was by far their best team effort of the season. It's sad that fans can't just root for the team and forget about all this other bs. I wonder sometimes if any of these people should be allowed to be fans (not that we can stop them). Come on people Brett doesn't play for the Packers anymore, and why do we care what he is saying about the team. If I remember correctly we took it to the Lions pretty good. Maybe he should give our game plan to everyone that we play (not that I think he did this). Sorry for the rant. It's just upsetting is all. GO PACK GO!!!

I don't understand...only the Vikings fanbase has fairweather fans I thought? At least this is what I was told. Being loyal and emotional to a team, bashing your team when they play bad, after years of frustration and misery is the Vikings backyard...not yours! Only Viking fans have "fairweather fans" so BACK OFF!!!!

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
packerbackerinin said:

I don't understand...only the Vikings fanbase has fairweather fans I thought? At least this is what I was told. Being loyal and emotional to a team, bashing your team when they play bad, after years of frustration and misery is the Vikings backyard...not yours! Only Viking fans have "fairweather fans" so BACK OFF!!!!

Oh Vikeman, you silly boy! Let the guys have some fun!

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who isn't sick of these fans, but you have to deal with them. Every team in every sport has them, but in varying degrees.

If you think certain Packer fans are "fairweather", look at a Kentucky Wildcats basketball forum after a win and then again after a loss! You will see hundereds of 'fans' trashing the team.(I am a Kentucky fan, so I know the true meaning of "fairweather" fans).

Members online

Latest posts