Tired Of Hearing About...

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I am tired of hearing about us, the Eagles, Arian Fosters injury, and Chris Johnson's contract on ESPN. Isn't there 30 other teams in the league and hundreds of other players to talk about?

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
ESPN is a worthless source for sports information. Literally cannot stand their bias and the way they always try to create controversy. Horrible news outlet.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
They are allowed to have their views and whatever but I wish they would diversify what they talk about. ESPN.com has good articles and some of their radio shows are legit good but the channel is disappointing me.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Like I said before, they are nothing but a hype machine.

According to ESPN LeBron is better than Jordan. Tiger Woods is still the coolest and best golfer ever even after proving how big of an ******* he is and how big of a loser he has become, and last but not least, the Eagles are just beast because they said so.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I am tired of hearing about us, the Eagles, Arian Fosters injury, and Chris Johnson's contract on ESPN. Isn't there 30 other teams in the league and hundreds of other players to talk about?

As long as they are not talking about your team everything's fine. When your team starts to make the news in the pre-season there is a problem. The only time you want ESPN paying attention to your team is during the playoffs. Otherwise they can pound sand as far as I am concerned.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
If you're watching ESPN for your NFL news, you're doing it wrong.

ESPN is really only good for PTI and live sports.

Reaction score
That's why when my cable added the NFL Network a couple years ago, it was the best day of my life (Besides the Packers winning Super bowls of course)... Now we just need a Packers Network.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I'm in Cuba so the cable I get here only gives me ESPN and ESPN2 for sports channels

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score

Well, I still never get tired about hearing about us, though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts