Time to start rebuilding?

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cut the dead weight, trade who we can, and come back next year stronger and better.

If the Chiefs can beat us, there is no way we can win in the playoffs.

What can we get for Rodgers?

Wait, we are past the trading deadline, so I guess we have to stick it out this season.

L

Lunchboxer

Cut the dead weight, trade who we can, and come back next year stronger and better.

Wait, we are past the trading deadline, so I guess we have to stick it out this season.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
So the undefeated season is over, hopefully the Steelers get a win tonight and we still clinch.

A few brief observations:

1. Newhouse is a terrible tackle...period. The man got one push on Hali prior to Hali going unabated to Rodgers nearly all game. The only time Newhouse didn't let his guy through was when Bulaga got hurt and EDS became the sieve.

2. Pass D is nearly non-existent, our guys just looked lost out there all game.

3. Jennings' absence is noticeable, especially when Finley plays so poorly.

Certainly makes one stand up and take notice in regard to how well this team will do in the playoffs. I say if SF loses tomorrow it's time to bench the starters and get them rested up.

L

Lunchboxer

So the undefeated season is over, hopefully the Steelers get a win tonight and we still clinch.

A few brief observations:

1. Newhouse is a terrible tackle...period. The man got one push on Hali prior to Hali going unabated to Rodgers nearly all game. The only time Newhouse didn't let his guy through was when Bulaga got hurt and EDS became the sieve.

2. Pass D is nearly non-existent, our guys just looked lost out there all game.

3. Jennings' absence is noticeable, especially when Finley plays so poorly.

Certainly makes one stand up and take notice in regard to how well this team will do in the playoffs. I say if SF loses tomorrow it's time to bench the starters and get them rested up.

Steelers play Monday night.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm asking for a refund on my stock purchase. Who would want to own stock in an organization that lost for the first time in a year?

L

Lunchboxer

Lets call up Old #4 a call. And send down to mississppi Nelson,Driver,Jennings and Mathews to go get him. :D

OP
OP
AmishMafia

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm asking for a refund on my stock purchase. Who would want to own stock in an organization that lost for the first time in a year?
No refunds. The conspiracy escalates. TT's mission was to make everyone think we were good, sell the stock, then let the truth be seen. That TT is a hateful bastard, he hates the Packers.

Anyone hear when the stock burning bon fire is to start at the Lambeau field parking lot tonight?

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score

Painter and Orlovsky straight up. Take it or leave it.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously, I think Ted needs to actually draft an OLB high in the draft because Clay cannot do it all.
I wanted Jerry Hughes 2 drafts ago, thought he was a combo of Lamar Woodley-Elvis Dumervil, but we saw Bulaga freefall to us and had to take him. We were planning on taking Hughes had he been there.

Our draft hopefully looks like:
OLB
DE
DT
OLB
DE
OT
OT
DE

But hopefully the offense can still carry us to the #32 pick in the draft. I just wish our home was a dome right now because these next 4 games need to be won on Frozen ground, and that doesn't cater to what our strengths are, sadly.

Members online

Latest posts