Time for some optimism!

randymoonsthepacks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a friend who is a hardcore Dolphins fan, as a result, we both hate each others teams because we mock each other a lot. He said today that a Packers fan logged onto his forum and congratulated them and politely commented on how they played. He claims he has respect for our kind now. No queens fans did that!

That's just dumb. There are classy/classless fans from every organization, and to respect or not respect an entire fan base based on what one fan may or may not have said is dumb. I know last year no packer fans came on to congratulate the vikings on my forum, no lions fans or cowboys fans this year either. I've met packer fans I absolutely hate and Packer fans i don't mind, doesn't mean I think they are all the same.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Revis still was not full health

On NFL Network after the game I know the guys there were saying something is wrong with Revis..And that you can clearly see his hammy is not right just yet

I hope Clay Matthews can make it through the next game without tweeking his again!

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Revis still was not full health

On NFL Network after the game I know the guys there were saying something is wrong with Revis..And that you can clearly see his hammy is not right just yet

I know, that is what I stated earlier when Kitten said that the pack wouldn't allow Matthews back until he was 100%. I don't think any players are 100% when returning from any injury, it's just not realistic for the most part, they have to consistently work out in some way, shape, or form to keep the blood flowing, meaning it's pretty tough to allow things to heal completely.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
That's just dumb. There are classy/classless fans from every organization, and to respect or not respect an entire fan base based on what one fan may or may not have said is dumb. I know last year no packer fans came on to congratulate the vikings on my forum, no lions fans or cowboys fans this year either. I've met packer fans I absolutely hate and Packer fans i don't mind, doesn't mean I think they are all the same.
He was obviously exaggerating and just messing around. Thanks for proving my point that you ***-hat Vikings fans can't even be nice, not even in our optimism thread. I'm a member of both Lions and Bears forums and I don't talk trash or start **** there. I'm sure there are Packers fans who do, but it's the nature of a division rivalry. Something tells me you wouldn't even think twice about getting on a Packers fan for good discussion. Just to ride the team and talk up your Purple Queens.

Haha, I don't even know why you would try and target that post without clearly trying to get under my skin.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know, that is what I stated earlier when Kitten said that the pack wouldn't allow Matthews back until he was 100%. I don't think any players are 100% when returning from any injury, it's just not realistic for the most part, they have to consistently work out in some way, shape, or form to keep the blood flowing, meaning it's pretty tough to allow things to heal completely.

I just worry something fierce if they are not 100% they risk further injury. :(

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score

You won't get much congratulations between division rival fans. To expect that is kind of unrealistic at best, irrational at worst. I agree, there is a different person in each jersey and to stereotype them is kind of silly, but it's what we tend to do when you see a guy in the "other teams" jersey.

For instance, I see a guy in a Purple "Allen" Jersey, I just kind of automatically assume he's a *********. Yeah, it's stereotyping him, and I shouldn't do that.

But, I'm right 99% of the time so it's really hard to stop. LOL, Just kidding.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I always try to be optimistic but realistic at the same time. I just looked in the refrigerator. I still have 10 beers in there. I'm good.

Only 10 beers? What will you drink during the second half of the game? :drinks:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You won't get much congratulations between division rival fans. To expect that is kind of unrealistic at best, irrational at worst. I agree, there is a different person in each jersey and to stereotype them is kind of silly, but it's what we tend to do when you see a guy in the "other teams" jersey.

For instance, I see a guy in a Purple "Allen" Jersey, I just kind of automatically assume he's a *********. Yeah, it's stereotyping him, and I shouldn't do that.

But, I'm right 99% of the time so it's really hard to stop. LOL, Just kidding.

I have a picture stored somewhere I need to find, its of a vikings fan at the dome with a mullet, military cargo pants, in a allen jersey, beating his chest. its pretty classic