Throwback unis for 2012?

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Two questions about the Nike jerseys of other teams.

1) What's with those weird markings around the neck that makes it look like a preppie/yuppie polo shirt collar?
Are those new this year?
2) And what's with those weird looking stripes/lines near the V neck coming off the NFL logo as in this picture here?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I'm glad the Packers gave Nike the finger and told them "Don't mess with our jersey traditions and designs!" LOL
I can't stand Nike and their sweatshops and treatment of the workers.
Boycott Nike.
Just do it.

Those are Nike's new design collars. Yeah most people hate the look of them too.

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know why the '29 Uniform was used, doesn't mean it was any less ugly.

I kinda suspected that the Badger uni was a throwback, but it did look slick.

as for alternate uni, I think if it was the "right" one or just a alternate color scheme it would be fine. I would love a "reverse" one, Gold jersey, green pants

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I think they are sharp and would be a cool alternate home jersey

During 1950-1953 era under Packer head coach Gene Ronzani, Packera wore mix or match of following uniform in no particular order:
  1. solid blue jerseys with gold numbers, gold helmets and pants
  2. kelly green jerseys and pants with gold stripes on the sleeves and down the pants, gold numbers, metallic gold helmets
  3. bright gold jersey with green numbers
  4. white jersey with green numbers and pants
If you notice under #3, the Packers did wear occasionally.bright gold jersey with green numbers in the Ronzani era

During the Head C oach Gene Ronzani era -The Packers were: 1950 W 3 L 9-- 1951 W 3 L 9 --1952 W 6 L 6-- 1952 W 2 L 9 T 1.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers regular everyday uni's are throwbacks to the Lombardi era. They are perfect, don't change a thing.

Members online

Latest posts