This Mike will have to assemble better staff

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Posted Jan. 13, 2006
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Mike Woods

This Mike will have to assemble better staff

The People’s, oh, let’s say, Sixth Choice stepped out from the shadows Thursday looking for a few followers, sans General Manager Ted Thompson of course.

Mike McCarthy, son of Joe — but not our Joe — came equipped with his family, a mission statement and all the platitudes required when charged with being the head coach of a football team that lost its way, the 4-12 Green Bay Packers.

Fear not, good people. We’re informed rebuilding is a dirty word and a championship is coming. He said so. This will be accomplished by obtaining “Packer Peopleâ€

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That was one of my biggest beefs with Sherman....

(Cronyism....and yes men...)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Was sherman afraid to hire 'good' people because they would take some of the lime light away from him if they succeeded and then he couldn't say he did it all on his own?

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Mike Woods said-

Then again, he helped in the development of quarterbacks like Matt Hasselbeck, Jake Delhomme, Aaron Brooks, Marc Bulger, Rich Gannon and some guy named Brett Favre.

Brett Favre was already good by the time McCarthy got there. For crying out loud, Favre had already won a Super Bowl before Mike got there!

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Prez I liked that article.. I agree.. How about your staff? is as good as Shreman´´s or Bellichick´´s how do you grade your VP? if it is by the amount of tequila that he can drink in one night I might aply for the job!!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
This is kind of random here but I heard on the radio (Chris Havel) said there was absolutely NO WAY Brett was coming back if Sherman was still the coach and he said having Sherman back would make things easier for him coming back again next year only because its what a player is SUPPOSED to say about his coach.

Brett has immeasureable amount of loyalty to coachs, such as his father was to him for years.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well it is a good article because the day that McCarthy leaves Green Bay he will be judged on his assistant coaches and their accomplishments with what TED provides them.

Members online

Latest posts