This is some funny crap

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

DEAR LORD....

the Cowboys are AWFUL....seriously....how can you even count that as a win...should be a slaughter...

Yeah, anybody could beat this team. They were beyond awful.

News flash people

Thats what is expected when you play a lesser team, you blow them out...You dont take over time to win

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked this tweet by Jim Rome.

jimrome 11:32pm via Web
Instead of helmets and pads, the Cowboys should have just shown up with glocks and ski masks. They're stealing Jerry Jones' money.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well neither are the Cards and the Vikes nearly lost that game by two TDs and had to bring them to OT to win the game. It's pretty sad when people describe your win against the Cards as "miraculous." The Packers crushed the Cowboys at every angle. They dominated that game. Two completely different games. Both wins, but VERY different wins.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
thats my point...

Viks should have dominated the Cards but had to go to OT

and those fans the balls to say dont count this win?

lol

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats my point...

Viks should have dominated the Cards but had to go to OT

and those fans the balls to say dont count this win?

lol

Jealousy, lol...

It was a fun game to watch and it felt good to see them pound them, even if they look like a scout team. Jim Rome tweet was classic.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That game really pissed me off. The Cardinals are the biggest chokers. Whoever intercepted Favre early on then tried to score, but instead got stripped and the ball went through the end zone for a touch back... UNREAL. C'MON MAN!!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
DEAR LORD....

the Cowboys are AWFUL....seriously....how can you even count that as a win...should be a slaughter...

I agree. We shouldn't count this as a win, we should count it as a slaughter.

Therefore:

Packers: 1-5-3-0 :happy0005::happy0005::happy0005:
Bears: 0-5-3-0 :chisux:
Vikings: 0-3-5-0:viksux:
Lions: 0-2-6-0:detsux:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That game really pissed me off. The Cardinals are the biggest chokers. Whoever intercepted Favre early on then tried to score, but instead got stripped and the ball went through the end zone for a touch back... UNREAL. C'MON MAN!!
That's the first time I ever saw anything like that so that rule is new to me.

So the Vikes get the ball back even though the Cards made the INT and a Vikes player knocked it OOB?
Why do the Vikes get the ball back?
Seems like the Cards should, especially since it was a Vikes player who knocked it out of bounds.
(In certain cases, the NFL should have OOB rules similar to NBA in certain circumstances. Like who last touched the ball before going OOB.)
Until there is a reasonable explanation, the rule seems unfair. Am I the only one who feels that way?

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I tell you the other thing that bugged me was punt coverage. In one game the ball was called a Touch bach when it went over the end line even though it was brought back in bounds, but another the opposite happened it was downed at the one as a player kept it out of the end zone. Did the rules on Punts and Touch backs change or something?