1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

This is some funny crap

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by longtimefan, Nov 7, 2010.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,484
    News flash people

Thats what is expected when you play a lesser team, you blow them out...You dont take over time to win

2. BBalzWI

BBalzWI Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    I liked this tweet by Jim Rome.

jimrome 11:32pm via Web
    Instead of helmets and pads, the Cowboys should have just shown up with glocks and ski masks. They're stealing Jerry Jones' money.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    Well neither are the Cards and the Vikes nearly lost that game by two TDs and had to bring them to OT to win the game. It's pretty sad when people describe your win against the Cards as "miraculous." The Packers crushed the Cowboys at every angle. They dominated that game. Two completely different games. Both wins, but VERY different wins.

4. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,484
    thats my point...

Viks should have dominated the Cards but had to go to OT

and those fans the balls to say dont count this win?

lol

5. dansz15

dansz15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    Jealousy, lol...

It was a fun game to watch and it felt good to see them pound them, even if they look like a scout team. Jim Rome tweet was classic.

6. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    That game really pissed me off. The Cardinals are the biggest chokers. Whoever intercepted Favre early on then tried to score, but instead got stripped and the ball went through the end zone for a touch back... UNREAL. C'MON MAN!!

7. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +106
    C'MON MAN!!
    Im sure it'll be the feature of the segment tonight. LOL, geez -facepalm-

8. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    I agree. We shouldn't count this as a win, we should count it as a slaughter.

Therefore:

Packers: 1-5-3-0 :happy0005::happy0005::happy0005:
    Bears: 0-5-3-0 :chisux:
    Vikings: 0-3-5-0:viksux:
    Lions: 0-2-6-0:detsux:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,803
    That's the first time I ever saw anything like that so that rule is new to me.

So the Vikes get the ball back even though the Cards made the INT and a Vikes player knocked it OOB?
    Why do the Vikes get the ball back?
    Seems like the Cards should, especially since it was a Vikes player who knocked it out of bounds.
    (In certain cases, the NFL should have OOB rules similar to NBA in certain circumstances. Like who last touched the ball before going OOB.)
    Until there is a reasonable explanation, the rule seems unfair. Am I the only one who feels that way?

10. Veretax

Veretax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    I tell you the other thing that bugged me was punt coverage. In one game the ball was called a Touch bach when it went over the end line even though it was brought back in bounds, but another the opposite happened it was downed at the one as a player kept it out of the end zone. Did the rules on Punts and Touch backs change or something?