1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

The Wide Receivers : Where do we stand now !!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by I_am_smoked_cheddar, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Chris Langton

Chris Langton Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. ThxJackVainisi

ThxJackVainisi Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +3,030
    "Awfully precarious"? Absolutely not. I'm extremely comfortable with Jordy and Cobb (and more important, so is Rodgers). IMO Boykin earned his PT last season and showed his potential. I’m also comfortable with the group of Adams, Harper, Abbrederis, White, Janis, and Dorsey vying for the last 2 or 3 spots on the active roster. Having who I consider the best QB in football throwing the ball to whoever plays is also a huge factor.

BTW Chris, are you affiliated with the LastWordOnSports website?

3. Chris Langton

Chris Langton Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He is easily one of the best QB's in the league. Good post, I'm hesitant to put TOO much faith in Boykin at this point but hope he proves me wrong.

Yes I am, why?

4. Pkrjones

Pkrjones Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +91
    I can't wait for camp to start and actually see these 10 or 11 guys going at it. I'm actually hoping a few of the young guys look SO good that TT can get a draft pick for one of the "bubble" WR's prior to cut-down. We can't keep 'em all, and I hate it when the PS gets raided (Johnson in '13)!

5. I_am_smoked_cheddar

I_am_smoked_cheddar Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I suspect that A. Rodgers will have them operating like a fine oiled machine , my eye will be on the Tight End position. Will Quarless step up and find his potential ?

6. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,431
    I don´t think Quarless will be the long term solution at TE. Doesn´t seem like he has great chemistry with Rodgers.

• Agree Agree x 1