The Wide Receivers : Where do we stand now !!!

• Thread starter I_am_smoked_cheddar
  • Start date

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Does anyone else think that Green Bay's wide receiver situation looks awfully precarious this year?
"Awfully precarious"? Absolutely not. I'm extremely comfortable with Jordy and Cobb (and more important, so is Rodgers). IMO Boykin earned his PT last season and showed his potential. I’m also comfortable with the group of Adams, Harper, Abbrederis, White, Janis, and Dorsey vying for the last 2 or 3 spots on the active roster. Having who I consider the best QB in football throwing the ball to whoever plays is also a huge factor.

BTW Chris, are you affiliated with the LastWordOnSports website?

Chris Langton

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is easily one of the best QB's in the league. Good post, I'm hesitant to put TOO much faith in Boykin at this point but hope he proves me wrong.

Yes I am, why?

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't wait for camp to start and actually see these 10 or 11 guys going at it. I'm actually hoping a few of the young guys look SO good that TT can get a draft pick for one of the "bubble" WR's prior to cut-down. We can't keep 'em all, and I hate it when the PS gets raided (Johnson in '13)!

OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

I suspect that A. Rodgers will have them operating like a fine oiled machine , my eye will be on the Tight End position. Will Quarless step up and find his potential ?

D

Deleted member 6794

I suspect that A. Rodgers will have them operating like a fine oiled machine , my eye will be on the Tight End position. Will Quarless step up and find his potential ?

I don´t think Quarless will be the long term solution at TE. Doesn´t seem like he has great chemistry with Rodgers.

Members online

Latest posts