The Weekly Packernation Perspective

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay people - our new IPB Beat Writer has submitted his copy for the Panthers game.....

Come take a look - it's long and I don't have permission (yet) to reprint elsewhere, 'cept the IPB site.... so ya gotta follow the bread crumbs....

Carolina Perspective

RYAN - I'm still checkin' ...on that discussion we had.. so hang in there.....

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBPrez said:

Good thing you posted that or you would have had a PM heading your way. I also emailed you back today on that other stuff we were talking about.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you guys are talking about, but it kind of gives me the impression of Ward Cleaver getting ready to have a conversation with the Beaver after some trouble at school ;)

As far as the article, I liked PN's take on how Little should make a tackle. That was frustrating seeing that poor attempt of a tackle Monday night.

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First off - AZ - your age is showing if you can only think of the Leave it to Beaver show....

Secondly - I'm just helpin' a friend out....

I wrote PN back and asked him if he'd been scanning PF for some intrinsic thoughts before he wrote that article... I have already wrote here, that Little should have just fallen down and hopefully caused a fumble in the process.... I counted about six items in the article that mirror what we've already been discussing - Nice to see so many Packerfans all on the same page....

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ryan said:
IPBPrez said:

Good thing you posted that or you would have had a PM heading your way. I also emailed you back today on that other stuff we were talking about.

I was gonna mention something about you guys being able to use PM instead of posting it. Really none of care about your cybering stuffs :p

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Packernation said,

"Apparently, the coaching staff had discussed with Favre the need to progress through his reads and it paid big dividends as he connected with 10 different receivers."

This is all I had to read to figure out that this guy is a MORON!

I don't know why you continuously want to subject us to such drivel....

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea...I'll agree that Davenport sucks but Williams isn't an upgrade..... just my opinion.

Can you imagine negotiating a deal with Ahman Green to be a "backup or change of pace" back? I'm sure he would sign for backup money. What an idiot!

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No one knows what will happen with Batman till it goes down....

• Fact: Batman is aging, he's 30 and not growing younger.
    Fact: No.30 has always had an issue with fumbles, like Favre and his INT % - something which is getting worse
    Fact: Next year, the Draft ranks will be super loaded with RB's - ya gotta go look, ...c'mon!
    Fact: TT will NOT entertain any Player 'demanding the Bank' from Green Bay
    Fact: TT will most likely take Sherman's advice, but not sure he'll live by it
    (- meaning next year's Draft really will be "all TT" -- and knowing what's on the horizon for a fresh supply of Running Backs.. We already know where TT will be looking. More than likely, Green will be moving on... that much is apparent.)
Hey - I could be completely wrong - wouldn't be the first time......

Quick note for the P@ck66 kool-aid drinkers....

PN's perspectives are just that - and he, at least, is putting his opinion out there to be reviewed by others.. RYAN has offered all of us that very same chance right here.. How many articles are any of you writing up for others to read... actual articles....?

From my vantage point - any other opinion isn't of any higher caliber than mine, or Slick's... or AG's.. Chamuko's, or even Packernation's for that matter. Labeling writers or other posters with regards to what they feel might be valid conversation... profits no one, but does reveal certain things about the name-caller... So far, any actual article from P@ck66 has yet to appear anywhere.. (where I can read and critique his expert opinion...) Bad mouthing someone else does NOT make a person superior to anyone... it just reveals their weakness! Step up and be counted!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
# 30 Ahman Green
Position: RB
Height: 6-0
Weight: 218
Born: 02/16/1977
College: Nebraska
NFL Experience: 8

He's 28, not quite 30 :p

edit holy crap he was born on my daughters mothers birthday ... yuckiez trade his *** now!!

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
# 30 Ahman Green
Position: RB
Height: 6-0
Weight: 218
Born: 02/16/1977
College: Nebraska
NFL Experience: 8

He's 28, not quite 30 :p

well he looks 35, he's played himself out of a fat contract extension and maybe even out of an invitation back in green bay

his second carry vs. CAR he had a nice burst for like 10 yards, but nothing after that, he looked hesitant on the one screen pass we tried...maybe he's having trouble with the line too, our line sucks, but he's gotta step up and be a playmaker

Members online

Latest posts