The Vikings just won a Super Bowl

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think a lot of us can't see this happening either because of our hatred for the Vikings and/or because if they were going to win a SB, they would have done so by now.

If the Vikings were to win an SB, I think I could be OK with it as long as A-Rod and the Pack win a few more first.
I love it how the Vikings ended up below or tied with the Lions this year. I will not mind at all if that will be a continuing trend.

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ole & Sven died and went to hell. The devil walked by and they were
sitting there with their winter coats still on. The devil asked, "Aren't you hot?"
Ole replied, "Nah, you need to remember dat we is from Minnesota where it
is very cold, this feels very gute to us."

This infuriated the devil and he turned the heat up 200 degrees! The next day the devil again passed by and there were Ole and Sven with their winter coats still on!
The devil again asked, "Aren't you hot?" Sven replied, "Nah, you need to remember dat we is from Minnesota where it is very very cold, the heat is good for our muscles and soothes da aches and pains."

This infuriated the devil even more and he turned the heat up to the maximum temperature!
When the devil walked past Ole and Sven the next day, there they were, their winter coats were now unzipped, but still on! The devil screamed at them, "Aren't you hot with your winter coats on?" Both Ole and Sven replied, "Nah, you need to remember dat we is from
Minnesota where it is always very cold, this is very nice for us."

The devil was determined to make them suffer. He decided to punish Ole and Sven by making hell colder than Minnesota. He turned the furnaces of hell completely off and it became very very
cold. Ice hung from the caverns of hell, frost was everywhere. When the devil approached Ole and Sven they could be seen jumping up and down and cheering and giving each other high five's. The devil could not believe this.

He asked them, "Now it is colder than Minnesota - how can you be happy? Ole and Sven replied, "We were always told dat when hell freezes over, da Vikings would win da super bowl!"

Members online

Latest posts