The Vikings just won a Super Bowl

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's your reaction?
How much for you would it suck to see the perfect defeated streak end?
:viksux:

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My reaction? Confusion.

I mean, what is your reaction to this:

Woman has *****.

If the person has a *****, its not a woman but a man. If a team wins the SB, it isn't a Viking. You just can't go against the basics of nature.

Notice I didn't go the other way: Man has ******.

No confusion there, you would have all thought Jay Cutler.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
You can't convince me they'll ever win another NFC Championship.

Even if Randall Cunnigham and Chris Carter were to magically come back in their prime.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I just read this week that the police in Minneapolis are arresting speeders. For the first offense the speeder gets two Vikings tickets. If they are caught a second time, they are forced to use the tickets.

CaliPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My reaction:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

But unlikely they'll win for a long while.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
i would laugh because i would old and senile by that time. plus they dont know how to draft qbs apparently. rumor is they might go after mcnabb.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings may someday win the SB, but they will be the LA Vikings when that happens, LOL.

PackersPete

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't want to see the ViQueens move to L.A. Let the lame *** Chargeless go back home first. The NFC Central lost a piece of history when the Buccs moved into the newly aligned NFC South. Same thing would happen to the NFC North if the ViQueens move out west.

Personally, I think there's already a backroom deal in the works to get the Dolts out of Sandy Eggo. Dean Spanos and The Lord of No Rings have their heads so far up their *****, it's not funny. They certainly don't care about their fans or they'd be hell bent on putting a quality product on the field.

I very well could be wrong and if I am, I'll gladly admit it and swallow my pride. Something tells me after watching this team self-destruct after 6 seasons....

Latest posts