The Silver Lining

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay, we all know that Mason Crosby can't kick.

We all know that Jarrett Bush can't cover anyone.

But one thing has to be pointed out of this game. One thing that gives me confidence that we can go far in the playoffs.

We only allowed 1 sack againts the 2nd best Defense in sacks.

ONE SACK.

What a turnaround. The OL got much better, the playcall got much better, the QB got much better, and it's showing.

I have to say that, it was MUCH harder to correct the poor protection that it is to correct the nickel CB coverage and the kicking.

And we did it.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score

But one thing has to be pointed out of this game. One thing that gives me confidence that we can go far in the playoffs.

ONE SACK.

What a turnaround. The OL got much better, the playcall got much better, the QB got much better, and it's showing.

I have to say that, it was MUCH harder to correct the poor protection that it is to correct the nickel CB coverage and the kicking.

And we did it.

That first sentence is a lie but other than that good job would read again :D

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also think alot of that has to do with the fact the Arod is actually throwing the ball away, instead of taking the sack. Im not trying to take away anything from the line because they have done a great job the past couple of games, but I have notice that when Arod starts to scramble toward the sideline he tends to throw it away more now than before.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

ONE SACK.

And we did it.

I'm gonna agree with you on this one and at the same time disagree. I saw the urgency and the playcalling of our offense get a lot better over the last couple of games, especially this one. HOWEVER once again our offense scored a whopping 0 points, and I will say it again, 0 points in the third quarter!!! I know that they made it up with an impressive comeback in the fourth but this pattern is just too hard to ignore. What the hell is going on?