the REAL test

wranglerjeansfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think that as much as last game was a test for our guys, the upcoming one against oakland is as well. remember, we have a young team who is used to winning, so let's see how they handle a loss like this. i think this is a little bit different than coming off the bears loss, just because it was on a bigger stage with much more media attention surrounding it (two 10-1 teams, etc.).

with that being said, i really think our guys are gonna be able to bounce back next game. what i love about our team is that our guys are competitors. they aren't out there working for themselves, but for each other. when receivers don't get the ball, they block. when grant doesn't get the ball, he blocks too. and talk about not going down easy, the playmakers on the offense work for every extra inch (look at driver, jennings, jones and grant). as long as we can go back to short passes and letting our receivers grind out the yards after catch, and giving grant the ball some more, i think we'll be fine.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im going to put money on the next game if the line is under 10 points, us at home pissed off......pleeeeeez , we are gonna kick Oaklands *** up and down the field, Im expecting a shutout!

Pack is for real and the day of reckoning will come.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so true i think the guys will be good at home after the loss i hear oakland is starting their new q.b so that could be good for the d-line

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Oakland game is definitely a test to see how we handle ourselves after an extremely disappointing loss. Can we bounce back and not let it get to us, or do we let it linger and hinder our play?

slowsinistermo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I expect the Pack to be angry for the first time this season as this was the first game they got really outplayed in.

nah...we were outplayed by PHI no doubt, but that means nothing to the guys at this point

Aytumious

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JaMarcus Russell is likely to see his first action of the season. I'm doubting it will be pretty for him.

TexasPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If anything the Dallas game should be seen as a good sign. With 4 guys out on D and Favre being knocked out of the game we were still in it until the final minutes of the 4th. On paper they should have blown us out but we were in the game until the end. We played horrible and still were in the game with out backups.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fine is not good enough. We need to sweep the AFC West and sweep it hard.
"Fine" to me means WIN!
Thats all we need to do, WIN. And that will take care of everything. :wink:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Danreb said:
Fine is not good enough. We need to sweep the AFC West and sweep it hard.
"Fine" to me means WIN!
Thats all we need to do, WIN. And that will take care of everything. :wink:

Well, I just don't want to win. I want to win with dominance.

If we barely beat a 4-8 team...

Members online

Latest posts