the RB problem?

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:rotflmao: Why all this panic on a RB. GB already has four and anyone of them could have very successful season; perhaps not pro-bowl but, certainly enough talent to get the job done. Even at FB GB has a couple of guys that could make the grade. Panic time won't arrive until camp time if for any reason TT hasn't found what he's looking for either in the draft or via a trade or just from within. All those RB's out there in FA have some positives and negatives and it doesn't make any sense for TT to get his undies in a bunch at this point and pay-out huge sums for what could just as well be bust in GB. PATIENCE ALL!

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Beach's bio says that he has very reliable hands as a receiver. As one of the bigger of the halfbacks, are his blocking skills good enough to move him to fullback to backup Miree?

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Beach's bio says that he has very reliable hands as a receiver. As one of the bigger of the halfbacks, are his blocking skills good enough to move him to fullback to backup Miree?

I don't know how much anyone knows, unless they've seen him play in college. We saw him for what, 2 games in pre-season before he got hurt? I just remember he seemed to have some heart and I liked what I saw, but don't remember seeing him block.

Arles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Beach would need about another 10 pounds to play FB. Add in the fact that he really hasn't been asked to block much on any level and I would say the chances of this are pretty slim. I think GB will find one guy capable of playing FB in day 2 of the draft and keep an eye out after June 1.

starpass

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every Running back in the draft has visited KC...the guy from Florida State...Lynch...All of them...So...that means LJ is going to GB....Yeee HA!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
i hate TT...

i can't believe this argument is still going...

we all clamorred at TT to resign Kampman last year... He did.

we all wanted playmakers brought in last year... He got Woodson, Hawk, Jennings, and Pickett.

we all want Cullen Jenkins brought back... He brought him back with a GOOD contract. He didn't overpay.

we all wanted harris to get paid... TT paid him.

OH NO!!! We didn't sign Corey Dillon yet! Corey Dillon is a shell of his former self.

Whining about TT is getting old.

I used to not like TT either. Then, I learned about how overspending in FA can kill you (ie. Browns, Vikings, Redskins, hell you could even throw the Cowboys in there)

Let's all panic...

Did Dillion sign with someone yet?

Members online

Latest posts