The Official - The Refs Fricken Suck Thread

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Take it easy boys, lets avoid a delete like they do elsewhere. Thanks for posting thought vikeman it's good to have you. If it was the other way around I'd be pissed too.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
IronMan said:
Vikeman said:
Packer fans on this site have commented that the Vikes ran their mouth prior to the game...yes they did. However I wonder what started all the drama? I think it was false allegations with little to no substance against the Vikes which turned out to be BS. Brought to you by your awesome GM, Ted Thompson.
So whats the excuse for Darren Sharper running his mouth the last 2 years? The off season stuff has absolutely nothing to do with the trash talking. It has everything to do with the Vikings players not knowing when to keep their mouths shut. But I hope they keep it up. It just makes the wins that much sweeter.

I don't make excuses. Darren Sharper wants to play well against Green Bay. He has never came off and said were gonna crush the Pack or I gurantee a win. You need to do some research before opening your own mouth. First check around you tube a bit or better yet just look at what Nick Barnett has to say every year about the Vikes on you tube. Your team tried very hard to make the Vikings look like thiefs in the middle of the night PRIOR to the season. Again your team instigated all of the drama layed out for this season. Not the Vikings. No Viking said were gonna crush the Pack. Allen stated he wanted to sack Aaron Rodgers multiple times...that goes on every week with every team. However you have a starting overrated linebacker who makes fun of a teams colors and the men who wear it... (That is called running your flap). Viking fans don't moon opposing team buses nor boo a starting player after he took the place of a legend (Williamson Moss). That is your fan base.

Like I've stated dwell in the moment...it is yours. But not forever.

Oh yeah here you go...this is called running your mouth...not friendly football smack...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RRMRXiaINo

So Nick saying what type of men wear purple is harsh??

So "sensitive" you "fellas" are

I forgot that only players should say I want to bury my head in his spine..( which is illegal because he is LEADING with his head, is it not ? )

Now Darren? Granted he might not have said we will win or something to that effect, but EVERYONE on this board and through out the league knows his rep as a smack talker.

http://www.zimbio.com/Brett+Favre/artic ... er+Shut+Up
"Some of the throws he's making, I just hope he tries that against us. Those 50-yard balls over the middle of the field, we'll see how much success he has."

Fans that moon and BOO? Holy man dude....

that HAS NOTHING to do with the players, wish you guys would stop bringing in FANS actions as a reason as to why Viking PLAYERS do some things..

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the refs have always hated teh underdog of that conference/ division and this year its teh packers, unfortunately

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On another forum a fella said he TiVo'd the game and checked the KGB offsides call a few times and he said KGB timed it perfectly. But that probably was hard to tell in real time. Unfortunately BSPN didn't show a replay of it during the game (BSPN's broadcast left a lot to be desired).

I noticed Vikeman doesn't have the second tackle of AP by Harris in his signature.... ;)

super-charger-fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, that touchdown called back because a lineman was down field was a horrible call, I was outraged and I didn't even have a rooting interest, until after the call, then I starting rooting for the Pac. that TD was absolutely beautiful, you don't see many like that and a lineman downfield (if there was one) has no competative effect on that play, I want to kick that reff in the teeth :devil:

but the actual reason i came to post was to ask if there was video of that play anywhere, I could find nothing on youtube. I really want to see it again

Members online

No members online now.