The NFL has 12 teams that have yet to win a game

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should Gruden be fired?

how about John Fox?

It's a long season, and we're improving on some key fronts, lets hope it continues, and we get better. Or we can complain every day and rant on about firings that aren't going to happen anytime soon.

Cmon packers fans!

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't buy into the "improving" crap. As Aaron Kampman said

"It's frustrating," "We showed a lot of growth today, but I'm sick of saying that. You just never feel real satisfied when you lose"

Thats pretty much the sentiment I have. You are either the winner or the loser. I don't dwell in the gray area in between.

Straight from the mouth of Paul Bear Bryant

There's a term for people who gain "moral victories." What is it again...? Oh, yeah--"losers."

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
funny, its the gray area inbetween that brings you from a LOSER to a WINNER.

improvement

progression

"growth"

for another good Kamp quote, check the sig...

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
I don't buy into the "improving" crap. As Aaron Kampman said

"It's frustrating," "We showed a lot of growth today, but I'm sick of saying that. You just never feel real satisfied when you lose"

Thats pretty much the sentiment I have. You are either the winner or the loser. I don't dwell in the gray area in between.

Straight from the mouth of Paul Bear Bryant

There's a term for people who gain "moral victories." What is it again...? Oh, yeah--"losers."

Then you are in for a frustrating season my friend, as this is not a very good football team. However, I will continue to look for progress and see if the coaching staff and players on the roster can show growth and improvement over the course of the year(and hopefully pick up some wins).

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, there are 11 winless teams.

The NFC has 5 undefeated teams and 6 go to the playoffs so we are only 1 game out of the wildcard hunt!!

If you want hope, look at the NFC South. Last year's division co-winners are winless and the bottom-feeders lead the division.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is interesting is that 8 of the winless teams play each other this week.

Tennessee at Miami
Washington at Houston
Carolina at Tampa Bay
Green Bay at Detroit

Two of the others have a bye this week (Kansas City & Oakland) and the other one (Cleveland) is playing Baltimre. So there will be at least 6 teams after this next week without a win, but no more than 7.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look at this way, in a few years we should have a great team!!! I wrote on another column that our offense was ranked at #12 to me that didn sound to bad,,okay now I get it excuse me I am blonde..lol...if there are only 12 teams in the NFL we totally suck...LOL...

Leelee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Today I watched Direct TV NFL package short cuts of several games - basically the whole game, every play in 30 minutes. It made me feel better about the Packers. Not too many teams actually looked good. And the Packers looked somewhat improved. MM had them ready to play, that's encouraging. I'm just looking for our team to stay together and learn together. Not really worried about the record, this year.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
Look at this way, in a few years we should have a great team!!! I wrote on another column that our offense was ranked at #12 to me that didn sound to bad,,okay now I get it excuse me I am blonde..lol...if there are only 12 teams in the NFL we totally suck...LOL...

You don't realize how blonde you are! LOL!!! :wink:

There are 32 teams in the NFL....(at least I think, maybe more)

There are twelve teams that have not won yet....(until it was pointed out that there are only 11 teams that havent won yet.)

Glad to see ya posting Hedder! Thanks for the comments on the pix!

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Should Gruden be fired?

how about John Fox?

It's a long season, and we're improving on some key fronts, lets hope it continues, and we get better. Or we can complain every day and rant on about firings that aren't going to happen anytime soon.

Cmon packers fans!

tromdz the way i look at it is that those teams have nothing to do with the packers loseing.

and no their shouldent be any one fired from this team yet.

wo cares if their are 12 teams in the nfl that are 0-2, to me that means nothing.

maby we will improve maby we wont. if we dont see alot of improvement from this team by the end of the year, then yes someone has to get fired.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it means we arent the only ones struggling. supposed superbowl team favorites(carolina,bucs) are 0-2. Relax. This thread is a "relax your ***" thread.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:
Heatherthepackgirl said:

You don't realize how blonde you are! LOL!!! :wink:

There are 32 teams in the NFL....(at least I think, maybe more)

There are twelve teams that have not won yet....(until it was pointed out that there are only 11 teams that havent won yet.)

Glad to see ya posting Hedder! Thanks for the comments on the pix!

HI TRIPP!!! Yeppers me is blonde, okay more then 12 teams in the NFL...LOL....well then when they say we rank 12 in offense then thats not to bad...

Members online

Latest posts