The magic number is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anytime an NFL QB throws the ball 65 times in a game, I'd hope that he reaches 500 yards passing, or comes close to it at least.

D

Deleted member 6794

I give randall credit too cause he was getting torched all game long but kept his head up and came up clutch on that last pass to woodhead.

Randall wasn´t able to cover Allen but was able to defend a total of four passes thrown to other receivers. He wasn´t torched all game long.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Randall wasn´t able to cover Allen but was able to defend a total of four passes thrown to other receivers. He wasn´t torched all game long.
Lol ok let's put it this way thank gawd Allen got injured or Randall will still probably be chasin him. I don't know what game you was watching. Allen was on pace to break the reception record before he got hurt.

D

Deleted member 6794

Lol ok let's put it this way thank gawd Allen got injured or Randall will still probably be chasin him. I don't know what game you was watching. Allen was on pace to break the reception record before he got hurt.

You realize that Randall didn't cover Allen most of the time, don't you???

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
500! How the heck did Phollip Rivers throw for 500 yds? That is inexcusable idc how bad your defense is or how "good" the other qb is. This can never happen again whatever gameplan Capers had should be burned. Had the Chargers not got off to a slow start and squandered some red zone oppertunity they walk out of Lambeau with a win. The first quality qb the defense sees carves them up. Another thing! Why not have Shields cover Allen who was running circles around the rookie? Time for Shields to start following the other teams best wr if he's the #1 corner.

Relax. They scored 20 points. 20 points is seldom enough against Aaron Rodgers in Lambeau.

The yards don't really matter if they don't lead to touchdowns.

The Packers find different ways to win each week, despite all the injuries. Enjoy the 6-0 start, worry less, there's nothing you can do about it anyway.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
You're annoying. That I do KNOW.
Right back at ya! Are you denying you like to ***** on this forum? Or do you constantly do it even if you don't enjoy it? You do know you're among the most negative posters here, don't you? And you need your eyes checked:
He wasn't? Because to me it looked like every time Allen caught a pass it was on Randall. Ijs
From McGinn's rating column:
Randall allowed four completions in four targets for 40 to Allen but stopped four targets to others.
McGinn also has Shields allowing five completions for 76 yards to Allen.
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/rating-the-packers-vs-chargers-b99599301z1-334452891.html

Last edited:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He wasn't? Because to me it looked like every time Allen caught a pass it was on Randall. Ijs
It was actually pretty even. 5 of Allen's 14 receptions came against Shields for 74 yards. Allen went 4 for 40 against Randall.

I think the worst play in the secondary was by Hyde who got burned by Gates several times grabbing three catches for 40 yards and it could have been worse as Gates should have scored two more touchdowns in which Hyde was mediocre in coverage according to McGinn.

http://m.jsonline.com/sports/packers/rating-the-packers-vs-chargers-b99599301z1-334452891.html

Edit: I see me and TJV are on the same page:tup:

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Rivers was on fire and they had a great gameplan, along with our D having an "off" day.

We got the W. Let us rest, and move on. We're also (hopefully) getting Morgan back, which will be nice.

Exactly. Rivers was making some ridiculous throws and a lot of them had pretty good coverage by us. Barring there lower point total scored Rivers probably had the best game of his life. They made a lot of big plays in the passing game and there receivers were catching "everything".

With having both Devante, Montgomery and Lacy not looking right we are very fortunate to come out of that one with a "W". Get healthy and move on. If anything I think this game illustrates our teams depth and ability to win games and make plays when needed.

Last edited:

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope this wasnt a blueprint for other teams, but I doubt it.

No sense in panicking. Packer defense played 5 good games prior to this one. Our rookies and a few others on the green side will improve with every game.

Dont worry about Rodell.

It's encouraging to come back and heAr the defense and special teams still suck haha. For the fourth yr in a row the offense will have to be perfect...hopefully Janis can be the deep threat Jordy was and we score 30 a game.

He's been waiting to have some glimmer of hope that his dim view of the Packers would be vindicated.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hahaha. This thread is hilarious. Thank you thank you !! I think I chuckled the whole time. Lol

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

No sense in panicking. Packer defense played 5 good games prior to this one. Our rookies and a few others on the green side will improve with every game.

Dont worry about Rodell.

He's been waiting to have some glimmer of hope that his dim view of the Packers would be vindicated.

the blue print is to hope like hell the Packers defense plays like ****. Not a very good blueprint if you ask me.:)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Dont worry about Rodell.

He said this after the Ram game

Studs: defense. They gave up some chunk yards but they came to play. Our secondary is coming along nicely with the young guys. Clay is the best lb in the league right now.

Duds: running game and offense. Bak is the worse starting left tackle in the league and if Bulaga doesn't replace him once he's healthy gotta find someone else.

D

Deleted member 6794

Exactly. Rivers was making some ridiculous throws and a lot of them had pretty good coverage by us. Barring there lower point total scored Rivers probably had the best game of his life. They made a lot of big plays in the passing game and there receivers were catching "everything".

The coverage wasn´t any good most of the time. In addition Gates dropped a TD on a fourth down play in the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.