The Hair Bowl

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm excited to see what/ which company is going to sponser him,..I've been trying to think who or what product would work with Clay.

It will be interesting!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
John Frieda, Sheer Blonde? :p

lol!! Well the fact that he's always trying to make it look greasy with water, is whats throwing me.

I was thinking "Axe" would do something with.. "Got dirty hair?? Clean it up with Axe" (or am I confusing it with that gum commerical and the dirty mouth?!?! LOL.. na...Axe has one too)

Then show him with it all clean shiny beautiful from behind, and people think it was some blonde hotty chick..then he turns and BAM!!!!!! IN YOUR FACE CLAYMAKER!!!!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I could see Clay getting sponsored by Old Spice. They could create a new line up of shampoo and risk it.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hawk's hair has too many split ends. He seems to have cut it, but it really doesn't work. Swain has it working though. Chillar has it going too.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it would be a funny commercial for him and Troy to be in. I can actually see it happening since the commercial guys already have it planned. Just so happen to work out perfectly that the 2 guys in the commercial are in the Super Bowl...

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Troy is a great player, but I can't listen to him talk. He sounds like Michael Jackson. If they are in a commercial together I just want clay to say stuff about his own hair and have troy respond every time with "thats ignorant".

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts